Ok Now I Really Need Some Tips/help! Operating My Kgo

Ok so it didn't exactly come with "instructions". It came with these pre-liquided 'lol' cartridges, that look like wet-fuzz that i screwed in & that vaped fine. But then I ordered 5 packs of these Atomizer screw-in thingies. Now I had no idea what to do....so i put 1-drop of my cotton candy, down the tiny hole, in between the threading. I screwed that in & took a hit. Is that how I'm supposed to do it....1 drop at a time?

And should i only drop 1 flavor, per catridge?

Sure wish this thing had come with detailed instructions!

Actually these are the little cartridges I ordered 5-packs of http://www.hoosierecig.com/Boge-20ohm-LR-510-cartomizers-5-pack_p_69.html

But on the box it says "atomized cartridge" Anyways, I just filled one up with 22 drops (cuz it says it can take 25 or so)

Edited by Dejavu

I assume you have atomizers and not cartomizers. Screw the atty into the batt, drip 3-4 drops into the atty top ( opposite the threaded end) insert the cart ( remove the filler material its useless) and vape away. Add 3-4 more drops when you sense the flavor/vapor dropping off.

Should be three Pieces....Battery, Atomizer and Cartridges, Right?

If you are using the cartridges...you would pull the cartridge off and add the liquid to the whitish filler, add liquid until it looks kinda slushy, put the cartridge back on the atomizer and vape.

Sounds like you are trying to add the liquid to the atomizer from the battery end? the part that screws onto the battery....

Or Like Jeff said !

I'm going to take some pictures because I am completely confused at this point.

Ok here is the cartridge I put drops into I put an arrow to where i put the drops in.

vp9amp.jpg

Then I screwed it into the KGO.....

un211.jpg

Then i screwed the shiny red cover over that.....held down the button & started puffin. So did I do that correctly or no?

Edited by Dejavu

But it did come with some pre-filled Catridges, that I've been puffing on.....those definitely are putting out way more vapor. So obviously I'm not doing something right.

One drop at a time is not going to get you very far on a cartomizer (which based on your picture looks like you have).

Here's a quick video on how to fill a carto.

Hope this helps! Stick with it - I know it can get frustrating - but once you get it down you'll be golden!

A tutorial I.did.

http://www.nu-vapor....ead.php?p=61109

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

It's weird, you're doing it thread down & vixen is doing it carto down. Which is correct? With the thread down I would assume its getting into that center hole etc. Does it matter?

Btw, is it normal with 100% PG, to see lots of vapor (before being inhaled) then after inhalation and on exit, you see nothing at all?

Edited by Dejavu

Pg is low vapor.

Thread down works. Its ok to fill "tube" up because not all cartos have a full tube, its just a little piece. Just blow out excess juice back into the condom.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

HA! I have never let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes! I fill up the condom, stuff my carto in very slowly (thread down), then wipe the carto off and screw it onto my battery IMMEDIATELY! I have no patience :wallbash: