Who Wants To Be On The Store Page?

So I've really been cracking on the Vapor Talk store this week. One of the features on the store is embedded videos. I have a few on the store already but I'm looking for more. If you like your face being on Youtube then create a video and send me the link. I'll choose a few videos to post permanently on the Vapor Talk Store. :)

We will also have a written review section as well so if your not great with the camera we have a place for you to! :D

Cool ;) In fact you know what just to make the other members jealous, would you like me to give you temp access to the store? I figure if your on at 3am with me that's good enough to check out a quick peek of the store. PM me. (Just remember it's in it's BETA stage)

just got a seek peek of the 'beta' store. easy to look around. slight grammer error, in the unflavored juice area, i think i should say "over the 'age' of 18", instead of 'years' of 18.

looking forward to "midnight" flavor. sounds like something for those late nights, to help you relax after those hard days.

could you also sell unflavored juice for those of us that like it a little stronger :showoff:

accessories: hmmmmm.....VT shirts? VT attys?

will sample packs be available?

looking good so far, saving my pennies, ready to buy :jump:

Just ignore the description in the unflavored area, that was for testing. Of course there will be higher MG for mixing liquid :D All the grammatical errors will be fixed be the store lunch. Still quite a bit to do. Setting up shipping methods and costs in the system at the moment. And yea VT Midnight is really good. Glad you liked the sneak people :)

I'd be more than willing to write detailed reviews on things. Might even do video reviews if i get a camera soon. Or if your looking for some sort of customer service for e-mails or moderators, i have spare time :thumbsup: Let me know

Edited by Sinikal

There is no official date as of yet. It's really down to California at the moment. The SB400 law is putting some things on hold. California isn't playing nice.

But rest assured when our ducks start to line up you guys will be the first to know.