Dct Vs Ce2 A Little Help Please & Tank You

g3p0

I've been vaping ego-t then fluxos, then stardusts and finally got a couple stone 3.

I need a reliable vape so I just got the smoktek DCT tank....

I like the fact there is no screwing around wiith it, it just works..... thats about all I can say in a good way...

Maybe I got a bad carto....

the flavor and vapor are VERY much muted compared to my Stone 3 and all the E2 styles I've tried.

A few facts.

in this comparison we have...

One 2ohm stone 3 vs One 1.5ohm DCT

One EGO 1000mAh battery, 3.3v

One 3.7v AW 2000mAh high drain

Two Li-Po for 6v

out of my 3 options the CE2 produces loads more Flavor & Vapor than the DCT.

Of all the reviews and testimonials I've seen this is not popular opinion, am I doing something wrong?

I have a VV kit coming from Madvapes and I know I will have fun with it, but I also know this will not fix my issue with the DCT as I have had it running at 6v with a significant improvement but even at that the CE2 has better flavor and vapor at 3.3v...

If only the E2s werent such a fuss... always messing with them and their flooding and leaking into the air tube...

I just want to enjoy these things... consistantly....

have you tried just plain old cartomizers without a tank? if you like CE2's then youll like just plain cartomizers. They are more consistent from what I found, been using the smoktech 1.7 single coils and boge SR and LR's. I think smoktech even has the xl and xxl sized cartomizers to hold more liquid

Edited by twelveday