Mixed Thoughts On New Juice

drummerjims

So I decided to place my first order on AVE a few day ago and I received my juice today. I bought Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, and Hype. I have been looking for a good Tobacco Juice for quite a while and The Gorilla Juice and Boba's Bounty just did not do it for me. I do enjoy them but I do not think they are spectacular. THe Gorilla Juice is my favorite of the two and I think I may grow to like it a lot more after I give it some time. However I think I am the most disappointed with the Boba's Bounty. I feel like I should be shot after reading and watching all of the reviews however I just can't taste the complexity of it that every one talks about. However However I definately know what all the hype over The Hype Juice is all about. It is one of my new favorites right next to the VaporRoom Watermellon.

Does anyone else feel the same way about the Boba's bounty or should I just chop off my taste buds now?

I do have Sweet Georga Peach coming in from epipe mods this week. Since I love fruit flavors maybe a fruit flavored tobacco is what I really need.

I couldn't taste any of the ones I tried except the Gorrila ,and it was bannana.yukk,don't know why it was listed with tobacco instead of frooty ones.A lot of people like it .I was like you I went by the reveiws.I also tried a few others based on reveiws.I don't put any stock in reveiws any more.If I try a new liquid I just buy a little.

I couldn't taste any of the ones I tried except the Gorrila ,and it was bannana.yukk,don't know why it was listed with tobacco instead of frooty ones.A lot of people like it .I was like you I went by the reveiws.I also tried a few others based on reveiws.I don't put any stock in reveiws any more.If I try a new liquid I just buy a little.

I felt the same way about Bobas Bounty when I first received it. I let it steep, and it was greatly improved. But, I was shocked that I didn't initially like it after all of the hype. I think you need to ask yourself what it is that you are looking for. I think that Bobas Bounty and Gorilla Juice (which I've learned to really like) are flavors that you may enjoy after you've found something close to what you used to smoke. I used to smoke something close to Virginia Slims 120s, Menthol,.. I found that flavor in Slims from myfreedomsmokes. It's pretty close. And, Dunhill tastes pretty close to real tobacco to me. So, as long as I have those, especially the Slims.. I can enjoy the banana in the Gorilla Juice or the graham cracker taste from the Bobas. So, I encourage you to try to find something close to your analog. www.myfreedomsmokes.com has a good selection. Others may be along with other suggestions.

I know it can be a frustrating venture. But, you'll find it.

I too was disappointed in Boba's bounty. Vaped everything else and tried it again. Really liked it. Got one on the way with some Flue Cured. Still looking for may favorites tho. Haven't found one I can't do without.

Actually I am to the point now where I can Vape the Boba's Bounty and it is not bad. But now I don't like the Gorilla juice... Stupid Taste Buds... However I found the tobacco vape that I like today. I recieved the Sweet Georgia Peach from Epipe Mods. It is amazing. In my opinion.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines