306 Atty

lacy

I have been dripping for the last couple years...took me a while to get the hang of not leaking all over, but due to the nature of the 306, it does leak a bit more and the drip shield is looking good...then again, I mostly drip at home, so not such a huge issue. I just like new stuff,...

Ordered my drip shield last night but Empire was out of stock on the 306XL drip dips :( anyone own one that can tell me the length of this drip tip? Hoping I can use the one I bought with the LR306 :cheers:

I'm not sure what has taken you guys/gals so long to invest in these inexpensive parts once I told you about them over and over? :wallbash: That confirms what I already figured: Shows just how little people actually read what I post around here... geez! Oh, by the way, 'drip shields' work great ! You all should try one! And you may or may not need an adapter... like I stated back in the day during my praising of these items! :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

I'm not sure what has taken you guys/gals so long to invest in these inexpensive parts once I told you about them over and over? That confirms what I already figured: Shows just how little people actually read what I post around here... geez! Oh, by the way, 'drip shields' work great ! You all should try one! And you may or may not need an adapter... like I stated back in the day during my praising of these items!

Drip shields..meh.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Hey, will I be able at all to use the drip shield with the 306 regular drip tip or have to wait for the 306XL drip tip? Just wondering because the shield will be in before the tip :(