What Is Your Dream Mod Of All Dream Mods?

Monkey

Just curious B)

If you could build the perfect e-cig (or you've already built) the "Dream mod of all Dream mods" for yourself, what would it consist of - from top to bottom?

* Which battery -

* Which carto or atty, etc etc -

* And so forth :)

I've been thinking of putting together a black Bolt mod

with a red extender tube and a variable wattage The Kick by evolv

to make it a consistant vape.

Add a Boge carto tank mod or a Vision ego clearo to make it

easy to fill.

An 18500 batt with easy filling carto should be a great all day vape :yes

Now if I could just find all that stuff in stock somewhere lol

Edited by joe2003

I am very happy with my 14500 box mods,I found the perfect switch and all is good.I have them with 901/808,801 and 510 fittings.They are small , inexpensive and they work very good all the time.

Edited by mcquinn

An 18650 aw-imr battery, all Titanium body, dragon engraving, stainless steel mesh wick, kanthal wire diy atty, fused crystal tank, surgical stainless steel tank, all mechanical mod, zero 510 connectors to break or wobble, zero spring to collapse or wonk, seamless fit where tank meets the body, great flavor and vapor, built in the USA.... oh wait!!! Zen's already done did that. :) Guess I'll hop over to house of hybrids and get on the list ...

A ultra-super-mini ProVari the size and shape of half smoked analog that can read my mind and deliver the flavor and the amount of vapor I'm thinking about at any time... and powered by cosmic radiation that is ready available so I don't have to charge it.

Until that comes out. I like my ProVari mini but I need to try other delivery methods. I'm open for suggestions....

v4l diamond auto short battery that has 1000mah. 65mm

and a 2.0ohm LR 808 carto (that part i already have), if they could just increase the mah on a 65mm batt to 800-1000mah i'd be in heaven.

Christopher said, on a different thread:

SR Boge cartomizer on a Pro Vari (with a drip tip to prevent leakage coming out the top)

....I like this idea. I never tried Boge but it's talked about a lot. I'm all set with mods. eGo, Volt and ProVari along with my redneck mods are plenty and they all work like a dream but I'm always on the lookout for juice delivery methods when dripping is inconvenient.

Edited by Mike

I have tried crappy cartos with my 510 2 years ago. The Volt cartos are pretty good. I've heard alot about Boge cartos, I need to pick up some of those. Other than that Vision clearomisers and eGo dual cartos. I like Vision but don't know what to make out of the dual cartos I won, haven't messed with them much. The eGo tank systems work good for me and I do have a eGo adapter for my ProVari but I want a different setup for it.

a VV mod that looks like the Precise Plus or the GG. all stainless steel body construction. (Damascus SS would be awesome!)

something with a big, meaty, clicky button, lighted buttons not necessary. preferably with a digital display. don't like turn wheel.

18650, though if it could telescope to accept other batts like the GG, that would be cool.

lifetime warranty.

someone get cracking and make something like this! :rtfm::laughing:

Edited by Mainspring

A ultra-super-mini ProVari the size and shape of half smoked analog that can read my mind and deliver the flavor and the amount of vapor I'm thinking about at any time... and powered by cosmic radiation that is ready available so I don't have to charge it.

:lol: :lol:

An 18650 aw-imr battery, all Titanium body, dragon engraving, stainless steel mesh wick, kanthal wire diy atty, fused crystal tank, surgical stainless steel tank, all mechanical mod, zero 510 connectors to break or wobble, zero spring to collapse or wonk, seamless fit where tank meets the body, great flavor and vapor, built in the USA.... oh wait!!! Zen's already done did that. :) Guess I'll hop over to house of hybrids and get on the list ...

I can't wait til Zenesis is available to order. (missed out on the preorder list :cry: )

wanted a Katana but too late to the game for that one... :wallbash: unless I get lucky and find one up for sale used...

I hope they let you order the smaller bottom half at some point so I have the option to change between standard and mini.

just an insane mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually really happy with my newest acquisition:

18650 mechanical copper tube mod with a raised 510 connector.

The only things that I'd change are - I prefer the button on my VV to the mechanical option that I have now. And I'm a HUGE fan of gun metal gray. So instead of the black with custom Chicago Cubs graphic - I'd like a sleek gun metal gray.

Speaking of... if anyone has come across a gun metal gray mod, other than the Empire - please let me know. :)

I'm using CE2's... but hoping that the Vision Ego Clearomizer gives a better experience. Still searching for a "dreamy" juice delivery system....