Ego Tank Or Ego Carto Kit?

where's it mainly for use at? if you'll be bringing it out and about a lot i'd say the standard carto's. pv's look weird enough to most people as is, no reason to make it look insane lol

have you ever used a carto tank before? i haven't but based on numerous reviews they do have their own issues. some leak, some get random dry hits, etc.... if your'e not in to "fiddling" with things to make them work then go with the standard carto's. i personally prefer "fiddle free" vaping which is why i have yet to try a carto tank. i will one day but for right now carto's and dripping with a drip shield are perfect vapes for me.

carto tanks are cheap now, you can get one for roughly $10 or less. if it were me i'd stick with the old faithful and just buy one tank at a later date to experiment with.

consider a standard Boge carto like ol' faithful, it's the 86' Buick, it may not be the best, but you know it'll always start. :)

either kit is basically the same, they're just changing the delivery systems.

pick one, and then i would grab either a tank (if you chose the carto kit) or a 5 pack of carto's (if you chose the tank kit). that way you can experiment with both delivery systems and find out what you like best.

I haven't heard any bad news from 2 people I know who bought a kgo kit 2 weeks ago. If can last without the batteries or charger breaking than they are well worth the money. The attys and carts they come with are crap-ola imo(don't hate me kgo lovers). I would suggest a lr306 atty for dripping and still not sure about which tank/clearomiser/carto to recommend. The Vision clearomisers are a must try and you might want to see if there are sales on lr ego type a or type b tank attys or type C trial. Make sure tank attys come with tank carts, you might have to buy a 5 pack separately. If they are cheep enough it's worth checking them out but there are so many other options these days.

The lr eGo type B tank attys (more so than ego C, never tried ego type A) are very low resistance(1.5) and vapor monsters. And they last a long time. I'm using one today that I put away last year after vaping on it for at least a month and it still kicks but. It holds about twice the juice as ego c but it has a wide whistle tip that some people might not like. The flavor quality isn't as good after a month but I have like 5 of these that still work like crazy and don't seem like they want to die.

Edited by Mike

I haven't heard any bad news from 2 people I know who bought a kgo kit 2 weeks ago. If can last without the batteries or charger breaking than they are well worth the money. The attys and carts they come with are crap-ola imo(don't hate me kgo lovers). I would suggest a lr306 atty for dripping and still not sure about which tank/clearomiser/carto to recommend. The Vision clearomisers are a must try and you might want to see if there are sales on lr ego type a or type b tank attys or type C trial. Make sure tank attys come with tank carts, you might have to buy a 5 pack separately. If they are cheep enough it's worth checking them out but there are so many other options these days.

The lr eGo type B tank attys (more so than ego C, never tried ego type A) are very low resistance(1.5) and vapor monsters. And they last a long time. I'm using one today that I put away last year after vaping on it for at least a month and it still kicks but. It holds about twice the juice as ego c but it has a wide whistle tip that some people might not like. The flavor quality isn't as good after a month but I have like 5 of these that still work like crazy and don't seem like they want to die.

I've been using my #1 KGO for 48 hours now & It still has yet to die (and I'm steady vaping) I'm sure it's gonna crap out now that I spoke on it. But I still got #2 from the kit to use when I gotta charge #1, haha. Yea no complaints here, learning curve IMO was only about 24 hours & I was happy once I figured out the right way to fill up my carto's. These carto's & the included catridges do kinda blow....In fact I got a new thread in the newbie forum asking what else I can get for vaping my juice atm.

If it's between those two items, the Tank kit.

I would advise against the Ego-T at this point simply because the attys can be toublesome, more so than a tank IMO.

If I were on a $60 dollar budget and wanted a highly mobile, and very good experience I would pick this up:

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=936&category_id=31

Cheaper, better, faster, stronger. I have had friends pick this kit up, and it is excellent.

• 1 month later...

I am very satisfied with my Ego-C using tanks... I maintain it very well because I'm not rich enough to afford breaking the thing. If you're choosing between those two I would go with the tank myself, my personal opinion is that it has been easier for me to work with than cartos