510 Lr Atomizer Leaking

i would wait on mod's for a little while. there's all kinds of different delivery systems you should get familiar with first. and yes the drip shield does "recycle" the juice so that not a drop is wasted. it's by far my favorite way to vape.

and that's coming from a guy that was hardcore carto's only for a long time. every since another member here (Dayvape) convinced me to get a drip shield i haven't looked back. i love it.

I do like the dripping. When I first bought my eGo they talked me into a carto and I didn't like it at all. So I started dripping and I just thought the vapor and the throat hit was so much better and the flavor of the juice was better, as well! I went ahead and ordered the drip shield,btw, so I will let you know how it works for me!!

I see all these experienced people using all these foreign words, lol. But it will all be second nature soon, I hope! I'm so glad I found this forum! I was feeling kind of stuck with only the options I got in the initial purchase of my electronic cig, but I now see there are soooo many different ways to enjoy vaping!! Very exciting!!! :)

Sounds like this might be my problem kitsune, as I have switched to the Firebrand Millennium battery and I don't seem to have this problem yet. But I hate to throw out my eGo batteries. Do you think a drip shield would work if I bought one for the eGo? Or should I just buy new eGo batteries?

Drip shield and a new battery. Honestly, the drip shields look nice...but like, Mcquinn, For me the leaking isn't much. I only notice it if I drip too much or the battery is getting weak. Backups, backups, backups. I ordered extra batteries and atomizers every month for about the first year. Now I order a battery or 2 every couple months and a few extra atomizers each month.

I've been at it for over 2 years and I'm still learning. I used to think a kgo was just a typo and thanks to Viper Ron I now know what a drip shield looks like. Vaping is evolving very quickly and it's hard to keep up but there's always someone here to answer any questions.

Thanks Mike :)

Drip shield and a new battery. Honestly, the drip shields look nice...but like, Mcquinn, For me the leaking isn't much. I only notice it if I drip too much or the battery is getting weak. Backups, backups, backups. I ordered extra batteries and atomizers every month for about the first year. Now I order a battery or 2 every couple months and a few extra atomizers each month.

Yes, another lesson learned...always have backups, lol!!

Before I post my post I want to say

1. I haven't read any of this thread

2. J/k on what I say

3. Even though its a j/k moment I am being totally serious lol :p

4. OK not totally serious

OK here it goes...

An atomizer leaking? I've never heard that one before.

*slaps knee and chuckles*

*leaves thread slightly ashamed of myself*

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Before I post my post I want to say

1. I haven't read any of this thread

2. J/k on what I say

3. Even though its a j/k moment I am being totally serious lol :p

4. OK not totally serious

OK here it goes...

An atomizer leaking? I've never heard that one before.

*slaps knee and chuckles*

*leaves thread slightly ashamed of myself*

I take it, this is a regular occurrence, lol.

I will not derail this thread and make it about the joys of cartomizers I will not derail this thread and make it about the joys of cartomizers

I will not derail this thread and make it about the joys of cartomizers I will not derail this thread and make it about the joys of cartomizers

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I don't know if I was doing something wrong, but I tried the carto's and just couldn't get the hang of it. But it may have been because I didn't have a proper syringe and the juice kept getting everywhere. But I will probably try it again someday.

Edited by fauxsmoker

I was a bit like you when i started vaping, i like the flavor of atomizers and dripping, but for the way I vape, I couldnt chainvape on atomizers, even if i dripped constantly. I never got the hang of dripping, id drip take two hits but i take long drags so i get dry hits so i drip more and end up flooding it. Id always have to wait a minute for the juice to soak in I guess and thats what I didnt like about it. The best atty that Ive found to not leak is the bridgeless sealed bottom hole (no hole on the bottom where u screw it onto the battery) Bauway LR 306 i picked up from sweet-vapes.

cartomizers are just like everything else, theres good ones and bad ones and if you plan on trying them again id suggest boge 2.0's or smok tech 1.7ohm single coils. Those are two that I've really liked that kept the flavor as close to the flavor of an atty without deteriorating too much too soon. Try out the cartomizers first cuz the next step to that are the tanks, which are just an addon wrapped around a cartomizer to keep it soaked constantly.

atomizers are good though the best flavor I can get from them, I personally just chainvape too much for it to be attractive to me.

Edited by twelveday

What do you think about the bottom feeders? Someone suggested that to me. It sounds easy and I wouldn't have to drip apparently, just squeeze the bottle. If I use a cartomizer or a tank, can I set the ecig on it's side (ie: in my scrub pocket) and it won't leak? Cause that would suck, lol.

Like you, I have never really been able to make cartomizers work for me. One of the things I love about vaping is all the options available. We all have our personal preferences:

I have really enjoyed both my ego elegance clearomizer http://www.ecigexpress.com/manager-s-specials-c-86/ego-elegance-clearomizer-1-6ml-vision-p-1255 They are currently out...hopefully somebody can help out with anybody that might have them in stock....I need more.

Volcano Tube tank http://www.volcanoecigs.com/tube-tank-1.html. You can see some pics with it attached to an ego in my thread...

Honestly....they easiest and most painless of the 2 is the ego elegance clearomizer. super easy to use and gives me the same throat hit, flavor and vapor as dripping.

For the most part I am a die hard dripper...Its hard to beat the flavor and throat hit.

The Tube tank works great....but since the center portion is a cartomizer, the flavor drops off a bit.

im not sure if its the same thing but it looks like the one u linked above, but i just ordered some ego vision clearomizers from sweet-vapes.

to the OP, im not sure about bottomfeeders I am planning on trying one of those later down the road, mainly the reo mini. There are other more affordable ones though, i think cloudsofvapor has a wetbox for reasonable price, i think that was the vendor.

Like you, I have never really been able to make cartomizers work for me. One of the things I love about vaping is all the options available. We all have our personal preferences:

I have really enjoyed both my ego elegance clearomizer http://www.ecigexpre...l-vision-p-1255 They are currently out...hopefully somebody can help out with anybody that might have them in stock....I need more.

Volcano Tube tank http://www.volcanoec...ube-tank-1.html. You can see some pics with it attached to an ego in my thread...

Honestly....they easiest and most painless of the 2 is the ego elegance clearomizer. super easy to use and gives me the same throat hit, flavor and vapor as dripping.

For the most part I am a die hard dripper...Its hard to beat the flavor and throat hit.

The Tube tank works great....but since the center portion is a cartomizer, the flavor drops off a bit.

Thanks kitsune! I might try the clearomizers, too. Gosh, so many different things to play with. I'm sure it can be quite trying and expensive until you figure out what you like. I do love dripping, but would like something for the times it's just not feasible to do that.

im not sure if its the same thing but it looks like the one u linked above, but i just ordered some ego vision clearomizers from sweet-vapes.

to the OP, im not sure about bottomfeeders I am planning on trying one of those later down the road, mainly the reo mini. There are other more affordable ones though, i think cloudsofvapor has a wetbox for reasonable price, i think that was the vendor.

Thanks for the info twelveday!! More great adviice!! :)