New Innokin Infinity Vv

Looks interesting :)

Innokin-Infinity-electronic-Cigarette.jpg

Innokin Technology discloses the best variable voltage (VV) electronic cigarette Infinity colors ,Innokin Infinity is a microprocessor controlled variable voltage VV electronic cigarette that lets you adjust the voltage in seconds with just a few button presses. Now you can dial-in the perfect settings for your atomizer, cartomizer and e-liquid. smokers can adjust the voltage in seconds with just a few button presses. this best e cigarette White , Black and Cameleon now available on market.

The Innokin Infinity is a microprocessor controlled variable voltage VV electronic cigarette that lets you adjust the voltage in seconds with just a few button presses. Now you can dial-in the perfect settings for your atomizer, cartomizer and e-liquid. smokers can adjust the voltage in seconds with just a few button presses. The Innokin Infinity variable voltage VV e cig can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.

With its built-in two digit display, you can dial in the perfect voltage and change modes right on the device without any additional hardware. You can visually adjust your voltage and access additional user functions on the device in seconds. It’s quick and easy! The Infinity VV electric cigarette will even show you how many puffs are remaining with the unique “ puffer accounter “!

Innokin Infinity e cigarette has advanced magnet technology between battery and tank atomizer, instead of having to screw the atomizer down. super simple to connect, no force needed .Innokin Technology is first e cigarette manufacturer that utilizes this advanced technology in it’s electronic cigarettes.

Innokin Infinity e-cigarette built –in changeable atomizer system ,The Changeable atomizer system makes removal and cleaning of the atomizer quick, simple, and cost effective. Use a dedicated atomizer for each of your liquid choices or change it out just to keep it fresh.

Infinity its distinctive square design and utilizes advanced capacity display via green, yellow and red LED lights. Users will know the batteries capacity via the color of the LED Button.

As a leading electronic cigarette manufacturer, Innokin Technology was amongst the earliest companies to pioneer the tank e-cigarette design with ON/OFF battery switch and battery capacity display utilizing green, yellow and red LED displays, that have become the industry standard. The company continues to pride itself on consistently delivering the highest quality products and the most authentic e-cigarette smoking experience. Infinity VV E Cig is destined to be the best variable voltage (VV) electronic cigarette available on the market now

yeah i was going to post up a thread on this awhile back just never got around to it.

it's an awesome LOOKING device, but i'm just not interested in vv. i'll be interested to see what the prices are when Thom lists them on whitestagvapor.com

the REALLY interesting thing about that device is that there are no threads, the delivery system is magnetized to the battery.....

Interesting - I'd love to see if one of those can take a carto. I've never liked the tank attys...

they can. they will have an adapter so that the bottom side is magnetized and the top side will have 510 threads so that you can use your standard hardware if you please. which obviously you'd want to. lol

• 5 weeks later...

bah! who know's anymore, supposedly still end of April........"checks calender"

other than changing the name to the itaste vv, Innokin's been pretty tight lipped about the whole thing, they won't even tell the 2 actual Innokin vendors what pricing will be like or when an exact release date will be. they just keep telling everyone "end of April"

course it was supposed to be beginning of this year, then beginning of March, then beginning of April, so i don't even know anymore. i've lost interest to be honest.

although i do think it's gonna be a real cool pv

according to Innokin the final version is already for sale, but i couldn't find a single vendor that actually had it listed in stock and for sale or even one that lists the price. so i'm waiting on another response from Innokin.