Provari Mini -- Anyone?

I would love to have a new, spiffy mod, but it's so intimidating as I've really only ever used the regular ego i bought months ago when I first quit smoking. Everyone keeps talking about cartos, clearos, boges, tanks, ohms, different kinds of batteries, etc. Not sure what half of it means, but I guess the only way to find out is to one day purchase a mod and all the bling and experiment. One day.... :)

Don't feel bad. When I got my ProVari, I was only a few weeks in to Vaping. It took another couple of months for me to figure out most of the rest. The best part about it... it never fails.. I bought 3 batteries with it.. so, I've always carried the provari and a spare battery if I brought it out.. never had to use the spare. It lasts all day long and then some. It's reliable. I can trust it. It's easy to use. And, I've dropped that thing so many times. I think I could run over it with my car and it would still be ok.. (not testing that theory).

Edited by Breal

Don't feel bad. When I got my ProVari, I was only a few weeks in to Vaping. It took another couple of months for me to figure out most of the rest. The best part about it... it never fails.. I bought 3 batteries with it.. so, I've always carried the provari and a spare battery if I brought it out.. never had to use the spare. It lasts all day long and then some. It's reliable. I can trust it. It's easy to use. And, I've dropped that thing so many times. I think I could run over it with my car and it would still be ok.. (not testing that theory).

I have been seriously considering the ProVari mini. It will have to wait a couple of months as I have some things to take care of financially, but I think you have helped me make my decision. I want something that will last. I spent 70 or so on the ego back in November and the batteries are starting to go dead very quickly. I've got another ego coming that I got in PIF/trade. It's a 5v woo mod. Not really sure what any of that ,means, lol, but I will figure it out. So I'm excited to try it!

Well, I placed my order for a mini on Monday afternoon, and I just received it in the mail today. I'm getting ready to be gone for a little over a week on a business trip, and was figuring I wouldn't get it until I got back home. Quite the nice surprise for me. So far, I'm digging it.

Well, a day in, and it still rocks. The only problem is that the battery charger I have, that will work with the 18350 batteries, is dead. Guess once this second battery dies, it's back to the Ego batteries until I can get a new charger delivered.

I would love to have a new, spiffy mod, but it's so intimidating as I've really only ever used the regular ego i bought months ago when I first quit smoking. Everyone keeps talking about cartos, clearos, boges, tanks, ohms, different kinds of batteries, etc. Not sure what half of it means, but I guess the only way to find out is to one day purchase a mod and all the bling and experiment. One day.... :)

You can experiment with clearos, boges, tanks and drip attys with an ego battery too. LR clearos, cartos and attys are designed to put out vapor and th similar to a high volt mod. A lr 306 drip atty on a joyetech ego battery makes for the best vaping experience imo and that's what I judge evferything else on. The advantage of VV is that you can tweek the performance of any atty/carto to work for you no matter what the resistance is.

You can experiment with clearos, boges, tanks and drip attys with an ego battery too. LR clearos, cartos and attys are designed to put out vapor and th similar to a high volt mod. A lr 306 drip atty on a joyetech ego battery makes for the best vaping experience imo and that's what I judge evferything else on. The advantage of VV is that you can tweek the performance of any atty/carto to work for you no matter what the resistance is.

I do use a LR 510 atty, but didn't know I could use other atty's as well. I always thought I could only use a 510 on a 510 thread. I might have to try the LR 306 drip atty!! I've tried cartos before, but couldn't get the juice in it very well and got discouraged. But I got a syringe needle from a nurse friend of mine and plan to experiment with the carto's again. See, this is why I came here, to get y'all's expert advice. Thanks Mike!! :)

• 5 months later...