Boba's Bounty And Raging Bi%ch

mega

Ok heres my review of Bobas bounty and Raging *****.

Boba's bounty

Has a nice flavor but cant seem to pick a taste to it, complex taste. vapor production is excelent. and the throat hit is incredible. But I will say its not a all day vape for me. it is good maybe great.

Raging *****

I have to say this maybe my all day vape. flavor is similar to bobas but not bobas. vapor is excelent , and throat hit it amazing. IMO this maybe the best juice out there.

bobas i give a 8 outta 10

Raging ***** i give a 9.5

I have only vaped these using my new passthru and a 306 atty. great combo for dripping.

• 2 months later...

I got Raging Witch a while back and it just isn't for me. My girlfriend vapes now and she likes it a lot.

I got Bobas in the mail today and have been vaping it for hours and I can dig this flavor!!! No need to have it grow on me or any thing like that, I liked this one from the first toot.

There is a flavor ingredient in Bobas that reminds me of something I had before and now I know what it reminds me of. I had a juice called "sweet beer on tap" and there is something similar in these two juices. Jeffb says he tastes graham cracker tobacco and I'm not so sure about graham cracker or tobacco but I definitely taste honey and beer and also something else that I can't describe. For once I'm glad I listened to the positive reviews because I do like this stuff.

glad you like it Mike! see what i mean, it's one of those juices that could get different reviews from every person that tries it. i really taste a thick tobacco, with hints of chocolate and possibly caramel.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines