Usb Pass Thru

chrisahx

I am wondering what is the USB Pass thru? I know you attach it to your usb port on your computer, but is it made so you can vape while plugged in? I ordered today the 901 in black and they offered a stainless pass thru, but since I wanted this order shipped today so i would get it tomorrow, i didn't have time to ask what it was or whether i should have gotten it. IF its worthwhile, i'll order one, but I would be interested in knowing what people think of them? As well as what people think of the 901 in general. I ordered it w/ a lot of accessories like the syringe and blank carts, 2 batts and 2 attys. plus 2 bottles of juice, so i think i should be set. I would like more info on the VP1 and VP2 and what peoples opinion of those are?? I couldn't order one of those today for shipping because they are out of stock now and won't be shipping until the week of oct. 7-13 it says on their website. Any advise will be appreciated. CHRIS

Yes the USB pass through is so you can vape while its plugged in.I have a 901 with a USB pass through. You will like it. I havent tried the VP1 yet but I hear that it rocks. But its also a hundred bucks.The 901 is less than half that. I'm sure I will get one at some point.

what kind of passthroughs do you guys have?

i hear mixed things about passthroughs. that they die fast, that they are cheaply made etc... but then others say they cant do without them.

then there are the different types..

-ones with just a cord

-ones with an inline battery in the cord

-dual-duty, like the Janty Stick, that you can plug in and use like a passthrough

-then here is the custom ones like PS USBpass (which i think looks awesome, but is out of stock!)

i definitely need something more that the two 510 batteries i have now....

but i cant really afford to drop $100-$150 on a VP2 or other big battery mod.

so, it it worth it to get a passthrough (or wait for the PS USBpass to be in stock), or should i just get a 5-pack of 510 batteries (like they have at Totally Wicked), or even a couple 510 mega batteries (also at Totally Wicked) to use at home, and just use the two original batteries and my PCC when i am out and about?

I emailed Vaprlife today and they told me that they will have both the VP1 and VP2 in stock and ready to ship on Oct 4th, for anyone wanting one. I think I"m going to get one because of the long batt. life. I went to Dietsmokes and they are coming out with something called the Masseratti and they "claim" its going to be the best e-cig on the market. Anyone know more about it?

the Masseratti is something (i hear) parked has been working on for quite some time. im also interested to see if this is going to be hot sh#t or not so hot.

but if you are looking for a decent pass through, puresmoker.com had a descent one. very stury, thick gauge wire, a tad pricy.

Yeah, I have been trying for 2 weeks to get a USB PT from PS. I want the 801 version and an adapter so I can use it on my 901s as well. Which brings up some questions. If you have the 801 to 901 adapter for a PT, is there any reason you can't use 801 batts on the 901 using the same adapter? I would think this would also allow you to charge the 801 batts on a 901 charger also? Anyone tried this or have input?

Thanks,

Diggs