Bobthesalesclerk/dayvapes 5V Saber Touch Giveaway

bobthesalesclerk

#2 - Vaping has allowed me to be more socially available, and more socially comfortable. I cannot tell you how much not smelling like an ashtray has helped me. I LOVE being able to confidently talk to anyone and know I am not offending.

#3- Vapor Talk has taught me so much about electronics, Ohms law for instance, that I never would have known outside of this. Something I wish I would have pursued more when I could. I will certainly be taking an electricity class just because of this forum.

#4 - Vapor talk has allowed me to review, explore, and learn about vaping without any serious bias. The reviews, people, and contributors are all genuine and honest. I love that about this community vs. any other community. I have found tolerable vapes, but am still searching for my perfect vape.

#5 - Vapor talk, and vaping has allowed me to kill countless hours at work. Keeping me employed, because if I fall asleep my job is on the line, so having something to do is very important. With all of the things to do around the forum, like enter a generous contest, I have been able to provide for my family. So in short, vaportalk/vaping = my job = me living. VT=LIFE.

I love vaping because I get to share my vaping experiences with others. Just today a co-worker came up with a.disposable and said "he Jeff look what I bought yesterday and I have only smoked 1/2 pack today" he is a 2-3 pad smoker... told him, its a start. WTG!!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

#5 I love vaportalk because it exposed me to the world of vaping, which got me off cigarettes permanently. The helpful and caring people I've met here shared knowledge and experiences which helped me win a hard fight over an addiction that was killing me. (7 year smoker coming on 2 packs a day. Thank you VT)

Edited by twelveday