Bobthesalesclerk/dayvapes 5V Saber Touch Giveaway

bobthesalesclerk

Congrats! I love seeing people all excited about things- I know, makes me silly!

Now I can also say (so it's not more than 5 posts with the reasons, lol) There were SO many great answers in there! Some similar, some different, some abfab! I wish people could stick to the good answers and happy posts ALL the time :D

YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON!!!! WOOOOO!!! CONGRATS AWESOME GNARLY SWEET DUDE COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

Please PM me your address :)

CONGRATS!

Thanks so much for the contest!! Spent the day in the hospital with my dad and came home to winning a saber! Wonderful message to come home to after such a day!

Thanks again! PM Sent!

I will be shipping this out tomorrow maybe. I am busy with a new job but could probably get it out. If not Thursday.

You will need 16340 batteries and a charger. I recommend the black AW 750mAh batteries with this mod.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Also if anyone is wondering how I chose the winner...

I pit the numbers 2-54(I think...whatever the number of posts were)and hit generate. 22 was the winning number.

Yeah no problem :)

If it wasn't for Dayvape this contest would have never happened so give him thanks as well. I will have to do this again sometime in the future. Maybe not with something as nice as a ST 5v but I just started working so I might be able to do something fun :)

Thanks again Bobthesalesclerk! And thanks to Dayvape too :) Received the Saber Touch today!!

Now just waiting for my batteries to show up so I can try it out LOL

Can't wait to try 5v vaping for the 1st time :)

Thanks again!