What Kind Of Music Are We All Into?

I have a really big love for music, and i don't stick with just one genre. I love everything from Heavy Metal to Country and everything in between!

My favorite bands are (in order)

Led Zeppelin (i've been listening to these guys since i was in the womb! i have the swan song angel tattoed on my back)

Staind

Modest Mouse

A Perfect Circle

And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead

and lots of others lol

lately i've been listening to a lot of "party" music though lol, here's the latest song i've been playing all the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPW3gRgXTq0&feature=related

so what are you all into?

Edited by blucavvy

Where to start...

My top 5 favorite bands are

Yes

Nirvana

Led zeppelin

At the drive in

Bear vs. Shark

I like a little bit of everything. Punk(rancid, screeching weasel, Dillinger Four, Bad Brains, 1905), prog rock(Yes, King Crimson, Gentle Giant, The Mars Volta, ), Screamo(Archives, Saetia, Daitro, 1000 Travels of Jawaharlal), Indie(minus the bear, trail of dead, battles, Menomena, Owls or any Kinsella project), Emo(Cap'n Jazz, Algernon Cadwallader, Snowing, I Hate Myself, Good Luck), Post-Rock(Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Explosions in the Sky, Mogwai), Jazz(Mahavishnu, Billy Cobham, Weather Report, Chick Cores/Return to Forever, Miles Davis), Classic Rock(Pink Floyd, the Who, Zeppelin), Alt Rock(Nirvana, RATM, Deftones, Tool, APC), hardcore/metal(Converge, Fear Before, Baroness, Sleep, Electric Wizard), Rap(biggie, Dre, eminem, snoop, T.I.)...i could keep going and going.

Music is my life and always has been.

I played drums in this band

Www.MySpace.com/outclassed

I played bass in this band

Www.MySpace.com/whogoestherepgh

And i am currently drumming in a band called Us.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I like all Rock n Roll from clasic to modern and metal that is NOT sung with a demonic voice. Also there are many Country songs I like and Jaz and clasical. Anything but Rap.

MY favs in no particular order:

Iron Maiden

Eric Clapton

3 Doors Down

Metallica

Deep Purple

AC/DC

Stone Temple Pilots

Ozzy Ozbourne

Phill Collins

Tom Petty

Judas Priest

Megadeath

Creedence Clearwater Revival

Boston

Journey

I put down the bass and am back on guitar in the band I'm currently in.

i listen to everything too.

george thorogood, frank sinatra, atreyu, bon jovi, katy perry lol, thrice, warren g, all the way to wubwubwub, I used to play guitar til they got stolen. I had a Mint Gibson SG, and a Strat =(, the Gibson I never saw and the Strat they wrecked and left behind

Edited by twelveday

Very good bands/artists ^^

Extra :thumbup: for CCR

I listen to almost anything, but I love electronic music. I actually started to mix and produce dubstep tracks in the last couple years.

Don't know what I would do without music and my ecigs :)

My kids used to watch Hanna Montana and Drake and Josh. I like some of thier songs. I like when my kids ask me to play a song from my era like "Goodbye to Romance" or "Rainbow in the Dark". But it scares me when I catch them listening to Pink. Great music but that chick isn't very appropriate for 10 year olds.

• 2 weeks later...

the strange thing ive always wondered is that, the mature fully developed mid twenties actors always play high school age roles. Diana Agron from Glee is hot, and she isnt no high schooler lol, I wish the girls looked like that back when I was in high school.

Edited by twelveday

I have to learn this song for the band. Hard rock with drop D tuning, originally recorded with a 7 string. I found this version played by some guy named Aaron. I'm hooked on this acoustic version.

I have to learn this song for the band. Hard rock with drop D tuning, originally recorded with a 7 string. I found this version played by some guy named Aaron. I'm hooked on this acoustic version.

My band just finished the rough tracks for our ep. Still needs mixed/mastered but it already sounds good.

Also I am still non stop listening to the new Volta album lol.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

I like many forms of.music.

Bad Company

Ozzy

AC DC

Stevie Ray Vaughn

The Jeff Healey Band

John Lee Hooker

Pearl Jam

Judas Priest

Eminem

The list could go on and on. LOL

Rush

Kim Mitchell

Bob Segar.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I like many forms of.music.

Bad Company

Ozzy

AC DC

Stevie Ray Vaughn

The Jeff Healey Band

John Lee Hooker

Pearl Jam

Judas Priest

Eminem

The list could go on and on. LOL

Rush

Kim Mitchell

Bob Segar.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I like all of those too with the exception of Eminem. I can't stand his "music". My former wife used to like him and it rubbed off to my kids a little but all the other ones I like a lot.

@bobthesalesclerk- I'd like to here your music. What part do you play in the band? All originals or covers too?