I Found Some Cheap Eliquid.

I was on facebook and found an ad for this site: http://www.ecblendflavors.com they are the cheapest I have seen and the shipping is even cheaper as well than I have seen elsewhere. Only 2.70 for shipping and handling for me and they have lots of options for getting eliquid like sweetner and extra flavor and double extra flavor as well as menthol options as well.

Summary on the "cheap" juices thus far...ya gets what ya pays for.

What's the point of 10 5ml samples that are like blowing hot air?

Flavor so far tucked away it just ain't worth it.

That's how I feel about most of the juice I've ordered.

Exception being Vermillion Kentuckywood Blend...that's the real deal if you like the "wood" flavor

and the Elite Vaporworks Blueberry Cream.

The dog tank;

EC Blend

Madvapes

BlueMist

Give me my Mistic traditional flavor please! Best tobacco I've tried.

I'm done with the cheap juice...movin' on to the higher rated vendors

based on forum reviews.

I've tried a lot of juice from a lot of vendors, and i always end up back at sweet-vapes, they're the most expensive of the vendors i've gone through, but the juice is just so much better, all the ingredients are just that little bit higher quality. it's like organic fruit, yeah it's twice as expensive as the bio-engineered crap, but the taste makes it worth it (plus you won't grow a third eye after 20 years)

I havent had too much luck with ecblend. All of the flavors i've tried from them all have a very distinct purfumy flavor that just doesnt want to go away. I've tried letting them steep for weeks on end and they still have that crap flavor.

You get what you pay for is very true in this case

#justmy2cents

yeah it's twice as expensive as the bio-engineered crap, but the taste makes it worth it

I am tending to agree...

Try the EC Blend Blueberry cream...I would definitely order that again. I miss it. That's a good sign right.

Thanks for the mentions...that is what I am sticking with now, forum member reviews. Taste is subjective,

but good is good in most cases.

tvr 555...from who? link? :)

http://thevaporroom.net/

they have the best juices i've ever tried, period.

plus all new customers get a 15ml of whatever juice they want for free. every order (new or old customer) gets a 3ml of whatever juice they want for free. and they have 4 "flavors of the week", which are 30ml bottles of juice that are on sale for $10. they change up the flavors ever week.

new customers get 48ml's of juice for about $14 shipped. you can't beat that price anywhere. plus like i said, their juice is phenomenal.

http://thevaporroom.net/

they have the best juices i've ever tried, period.

plus all new customers get a 15ml of whatever juice they want for free. every order (new or old customer) gets a 3ml of whatever juice they want for free. and they have 4 "flavors of the week", which are 30ml bottles of juice that are on sale for $10. they change up the flavors ever week.

new customers get 48ml's of juice for about $14 shipped. you can't beat that price anywhere. plus like i said, their juice is phenomenal.

Totally agreed. Glad I found TVR

if you like bakery blends try cinnamon danish swirl. it's the only flavor i've tried (other than a good tobacco flavor) that i could vape all day. vanilla cupcake is good too, though it took an unusual amount of time to steep.

i really only like tobacco's and bakery blends so other than that i'm not much help.

The only reason why I passed on TVR was 100% VG based. I didn't read well, because

they also have a PG/VG blend, so I will try them. Good cust service...I am always impressed

w/someone that can ans email, unlike Madvapes who might have the worst juice around.

They need to stick w/selling stuff and let the experts make stuff. jmo thus far after trying

7 assorted flavors...only licorice was decent. The rest, like blowing air.