Review Of 3 Liquids

Soberrider

I don't have alot of descriptive words to use for the 3 liquids I'll name. I recently bought and tried 2 flavors from The Vapor Room. They are "TVR Tobacco" and "Gingers Tobacco". These both taste like a citrus friut. I would say Pineapple is what they remind me of. There is hardly any detectable flavor difference between the two. I am dissapointed with them as I preffer tobacco type flavors and not fruity ones. The other flavor is "Top Vapor Hangsen USA" from MadVapes. I had no idea that this one would be almost exactly like the other two I mentioned except that the Pineapple taste is more mild. Guess I'll stick with Flu Cured from Dekang and be safe. All this liquid and don't think I'll use it. Why do these companies advertise as selling tobacco flavors when its clear they have a fruity citrusy flavor? :hope:

Edited by Soberrider

did you just get them? they may just need to steep bro. TVR, i have found to be pretty spot on with all their flavors. the only liquid i've had from them so far that wasn't spot on was Vanilla Cupcake, it needed to steep for about 2 weeks before i actually started liking it. now the flavor's perfect.

if you just got them it's definately too early to say that they're not good. some juice just needs to steep.

I've had them for about 5 days or a week setting near my computer on the table shaded from the light but not really in the dark. I don't mind the Dekang Flu Cured tasting like honey or maple, but the 3 bottles of other stuff tasting like citrus fruit juice is not acceptable to me. I can even taste the acidic nature of it and they give me heartburn. I'll give it more time and see what happens. Maybe I'll try a Desert type cam*l flavor next.

your taste may not have fully recovered yet.

also, hang on to the liquid, keep trying it every day a hit or two, you may just find that the flavor grows on you and the citrus flavor goes away

Edited by blucavvy

When I.first started vaping, I was stuck on anything with coffee in it. Everything everything else tasted pretty much unvapable. Fast forward a few months, those flavors taste different and are vapable.

Like has been stated, give your taste buds some time.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Well now that the first 2 from the VaporRoom have set a while they are different and I can tolerate them now.

Its strange the way juice changes flavor. When I first tried tobacco Europe vt3 I fell in love with it. After 5 days the flavor kind of changed on me and I didn't like it for a few days. I tried it again after not touching it for a little bit and ordered another 35mil bottle :)

Never pitch juice you don't like. I swore I would never like fruity vapes and now I have a carto loaded with blueberry waffle in mah mouth :)

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines