Lr 306 Atomizer + Dripping

kitsune

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Lr 306 with a DIY order I placed a few days ago. Even after kitsune told everybody to be aware of the appearance, I completely forgot that I ordered one and had a noob moment myself. I thought they made a mistake and threw in some kind of carto. When I realized what it was I was lol and remembering this thread!!! Mark's mod has a new atty now. It has been neglected lately but not for long....the battery is charging! :thumbup:

I got my first 306 yesterday from the wonderful breal and WOW, I've been using it at 3.7 and havent been able to put it down!

Every flavor I throw at it shines right through with perfect throat hit and warmth.

Amazing, the 510 will def be taking the back seat for a while

Just fired it up and first my impressions are WOW, this is nice. It hits like my LR eGo C on a really good day. I think a freshly charged 14500 battery and a well built mod makes this atty work especially good. Mark, this mod is working better than ever!!! Who needs high volt or VV? not me.

My dripping atties of choice are LR901 with a drip shield (an LR 901 - 1.5 or 1.7ohm gives the very best balance of hit, heat and flavour of any regular price atty IMHO) and LR306 (normally at 1.5ohm). Of the 306 atties 've tried, I still prefer the Ciscos - the Olympics are noisy and the io6s don't last as long as the Ciscos for me... The HH.357 901/306 hybrid is a great driping atty as well (but more expensive)

Not sure which 306 I am using are

Bauway...My only one died today. I will be getting some more soon from forever vapor....joye 306's. I really do love the 306's...my 510's will very soon become my back up atty's for dripping.

Should have listened to you sooner Prof !!!

Since the death my 306, I have returned to my beloved 510...I must admit...I miss the 306.

Thanks to Christopher, I have some 306's on the way...must make due with my 510. Mind you, the 510 isn't bad, But the throat hit is much better with the 306.

Never would have thought my 510 atty's would be delegated to mere backups.....

• 2 weeks later...

Ive ordered 2 306's when i first started using them, I havent had one die on met yet but im on my second one because the things are so darn small, I've just misplaced the last one. i need to buy more drip tips and start leaving them on the attys

Edited by twelveday

Very good point....

I just use mine until I kill it.

be very, very careful with cleaning.....was just cleaning of some excess liquid, was leaking a bit...wasnt paying attention and smashed the bridge....killed the atty.

Just got a new batch from the forever vapor store, so back in business.

currently alternating between my 306 for dripping and my vision clearomizer.....best of both worlds.

Not sure which 306 I am using are

Bauway...My only one died today. I will be getting some more soon from forever vapor....joye 306's. I really do love the 306's...my 510's will very soon become my back up atty's for dripping.

Should have listened to you sooner Prof !!!

I am a bit stumped as to which one I got also? Mine is bridgeless and I love it but have no idea which one I have? I bought one from sweet vapes but it is a bit different? It is bridgeless but with a sealed bottom connection? The original one I bought at vapebash has a gold connection and is not sealed? Wish I could remember which vendor I bought it from....lol

Ok LR306 dripping experts which 306 attys do you use and where to get them? :cheers:

I got my 306 from sweet-vapes, but not the bridgeless, and they are not sealed.I think the reason that the bridgeless are sealed is because they are intended mainly for dripping.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines