Couple Of Juices I've Vaped, Review (Pinkspot+Sweet-Vapes+Dk)

twelveday

Ever eat those gummy peach rings you buy from the gas station? The ones that are peach colored on one side and white on the other half shaped like an O. Those are my favorite snacks and this eliquid tastes JUST like it.

Peaches and Cream from sweet-vapes.com

im not gona go into throat hit or vapor because it usually depends on your pg/vg and nicotine level, so the ratings are based mostly on flavor and personal enjoyment.

I got the 50/50 mix 24mg with double flavoring and its just so addicting, tastes exactly like the gummy peach O rings. I recommend trying it out if you're into sweets.

Theres a couple more flavors that I ordered as well, ill rate them on a scale of 1-5

from sweet-vapes.com

Peaches and Cream - 5

Strawberries and Cream - 4

Orange Cream - 3

French Vanilla - 5

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 4

Key Lime Pie - 3 (Its good for once in the while vape, but I dont like it much for common vape)

Starbuckets Mocha - 3

Peach Mapaccho - 2 (I'ts good if you like the mapaccho flavor, but it sort of tastes melted plastic'ish to me, tobacco flavors arent really the same for me with the lack of 'burning' the actual tobacco)

from pinkspotvapors.com

Black Mamba - 5

Pink Spot - 3

Blu Spot - 2

G Spot - 5 (probably one of my favorite vapes ever)

Jamaican Me Crazy - 4 (really does give you that tropical taste as advertised)

I've also tried some DK eliquid I didnt care much for, it was pretty decent for somethign to vape if i didnt have nothing left, the flavors really weren't that realistic or to my liking other than the red bull.

Energy Drink - 3

Grape - 1

Peach - 2

Blueberry - 1

Nice review!!

I couldn't agree more with your take on PSv ... I'm a big fan of their juices.

I still have yet to try the other place. :slap forehead: i really really want to try them too! Ive heard such great reviews on them and your review helps me to relate with firm conviction that I'll really like their juice.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines