Another Ecig Explodes Wtf

I think I'll just stick to my KGO and forget about trying to buy batteries separately for some mod....too many people trying to be McGyver out there and the Pharm Co's are going to jump on it. UGH! Vendors should INSIST that the correct batteries come with the device being bought.

get a "Lipo Bag" i have one you place the charger and battery in the bag and close the flap, if a fire happens or explosion it contains it in the bag and does not let fire out of the bag... here is a link to what I am speaking of, and they are high high quality you could put money or anything in them but they are made for battery fires from chargers... http://www.vaperite.com/store/accessories/details/645/3/accessories/safe-charging-bag-large?keyword=lipo

Edited by kwaione

• 2 weeks later...

Those chargers turn off when it is fully charged its part of the protection unit.. same with cell phones they charge then stop charging to prevent explosion if the charger or battery had ZERO safety features then EVERY battery we have for anything would get overcharged and cause fires left and right seeing how NO ONE sits and stares at there batteries while charging..

On a second note I would say this one is BS that the lady had her ****e knocked over form the explosion but her hands are fine? RIGHT!

as far as the bags they are used for ANY charger not just ecigs, its more of a fire safety bag than blast bag, it is not to stop explosions as much as fires from faulty batteries of ANY kind

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had any issues with over charging my e-cig, but those are scary stories. I hope I never face a problem like that ever. Just to be on the safe side, I am going to charge my e-cig while I am awake during the day, and not too much either. Thanks for this informative post, I guess it teaches us to be a little more safe with our e-cigs.

I suggest getting a wall outlet timer from your local hardware store. That way, you can set it to shut off after the allotted charge time of your device.