Noob Greetings

MadKat

with my smoke free e- cig costing $106. with pre filled carto's, my husbands Joye 510 I bought him for Valentines day at around $65 (?) my new KGO and supplies at $65 and then extra juice from KBV at $18 with shipping...$254 in one week. LOL! (jeesh) :popo: My husband is gonna spank me :evil: . I'm glad he's as happy about vaping as I am or I might be in REAL trouble!

hardware costs in the beginning are always a little difficult to justify, but you've got some really good hardware, and some good cartos, as long as you've got good juice you're set.

next month when all you have to order is juice and some extra carto's you'll start to notice the savings. the first month is always an investment.

since I see I'm going through this 10 ml bottle of juice faster than I'd anticipated...how much juice do you think I should get for a months supply?

I would say 100mils is always a good starting point for juice stocking. I vape 3-5 mils a day and currently have about 400 mils of juice on hand.

You will find that when you first start you will be spending a lot of money but just remember one thing...WHO CARES! lol

You are quiting smoking and will eventually notice huge improvements to the quality of your life. If it cost me 5 times more to vape than it did for me to smoke it would still be worth it.

You will not spend nearly that though(unless you get a mod habit). I would say once you have a device that works and have found the right couple of juices for you you can get away with spending $100 or so a month on supplies. Don't worry about the money right now...just remember that you would have spent that much in 3 weeks if you would have kept smoking and trust me...by then you will be breathing easier and actually tasting food again.

If you have any other questions feel free.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

So....I THINK my Kgo is finally starting to peter out after having used it almost CONSTANTLY since yesterday at this time...only time it hasn't been iin my hand is when I finally fell asleep. WOW! Other than going through more juice than I thought I would I'mma a VERY happy girl. Going to keep vaping until it completely konks out on me and I'll let ya'll know when that is ;) LOL!

Edited by MadKat

so, the battery finally died around 11:30 last night...that lasted more than 24 hours. Re-charged fully ( took several hours) and back to the vaping! Fabulous! Going on a trip today and it'll be nice to know that it won't die on me while I'm out on the road :) I just have to figure out how to make the little bit of juice I have last me til my next order comes in. I've used 1/2 a 10 ml bottle in 2 days so I'm guessing I'll need 20 ml per week. That's not much of a difference in cost when I was smoking analogs :dizzy: . Not going to sweat it too much though because I know I'm benefiting health wise. :animier: I just hope I won't have to resort to using these crappy carts until my order comes in.

Thanks for "listening" to me as I learn my way...appreciate you guys and your feedback :secret:

(love the little smiley's...can you tell?)

20ml's a week should cost you far less than smoking. if you go to

http://thevaporroom.net/

they have 30ml flavor of the week for 10 bucks. new customers get a 15ml for free, and every order gets a 3ml free. your first order could be as little as 14 bucks shipped with close to 50mls.

or go to madvapes.com they have low juice prices as well, not exactly gourmet stuff but not horrible.

chicken ramen>beef ramen

and trying out all the different juices was part of the fun of starting to vape.

thevaporroom.net - best deals on ejuice I could find (10$ for a 30mls flavors of the week bottle, cant beat that)

sweet-vapes.com - customizable pg/vg and flavor, lots of choices

pinkspotvapors.com - lots of cocktail and mixed fruit flavors, i really like their watermelon wave, tastes like jolly ranchers

the next time you do order juice though, id suggest ordering a bunch of small ~6-8ml bottles, its fun tasting a bunch of different flavors, if at least not to get stuck ordering a giant bottle of e-liquid you wont be vaping much.

Edited by twelveday

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you are enjoying the kgo! I think my next order may include a battery and charger. It is weird that I always recommend the kgo for noons and have never even owned one lol(I have used them quite a bit though).

I just like the fact that it is not regulated at 3.4 volts. Fresh of the charger you are getting around 3-4 hours of 4 volt vaping which is awesome and it doesn't trail below 3.7 until it has been used pretty much all day.

Great batteries.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Hey MadKat.. I have a kgo too and love it! I started with a V2, went to an Elite808 and this kgo beats the hell out of both of those! What color is yours? Mine is burgundy.. very pretty! I've been using the Boge LR cartos and the 1.7 ohm cartos too.. yes, they seem to burn through more juice than my 808's but I think that's because the kgo burns hotter. The vapor and flavor are much improved on the kgo too.. I must have 50 little bottles of juice, none of which I could vape all day.. the quest for the perfect juice goes on! I'm glad to have found another kgo user :animier:

Mine is pink...I got that color so my guy won't take it out of the house. LOL! What's an 808?

DOH! Just saw the Elite 808. I thought you were talking about a different carto that wouldn't burn up the juice so fast ;)

Edited by MadKat

Mine is pink...I got that color so my guy won't take it out of the house. LOL! What's an 808?

DOH! Just saw the Elite 808. I thought you were talking about a different carto that wouldn't burn up the juice so fast

Wait until you get into 5v or vv mods lol.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet