Noob Here, Looking To Build A Kit!

Jtherien1215

So I'm a heavy smoker trying to kick the cigarettes, a buddy of mine turned me on to vaping and thus far its going well, but the ovale elips isn't the setup for me, I want a good setup and was just thinking about piecing my own setup together, so far all that I know is I want a large tank setup, can anybody point me in a clear direction as to what I should purchase?

I am currently really liking the Tube tank (link in above post from Jeffb). Their( http://www.volcanoecigs.com/ ) inferno batteries are great and the smaller one has passthrough capability. The smaller Inferno (Ego type battery) is 900 Mah...lasts me all day and I am a heavy vaper.

The top one is the inferno battery + Tube sock (cosmetic piece between the tank and battery) + Tube tank (holds about 3mls).

The bottom pic is an Ego battery for comparison. The Tube Tank works with the Ego also.

InfernoTubeTankEgo-Atomizer-2.jpg

I have been vaping for a couple years and have tried many setups and I really like the Tube tank. A bit of work getting the cartomizer primed (not difficulty).

Keep in mind we all have our preferences and you will get many opinions.....just have to find the one you think will work best for you.

Happy Vaping

Edited by kitsune

Well I went to my local shop yesterday and I bought a pass through and a dual coil atomizer yesterday, they were all out of the tank style though, so I got the kind with Cotton in it, however I'm not sure how much juice I should put in, idk if I'm under saturating or over saturating.