So...you Want A Tobacco That Tastes Like An Analog? I Found It

bobthesalesclerk

Well...i wish i would have found this juice before falling in love and becoming a Bobas bounty fanboy...on fanboy status alone ii cannot ever give a juice a perfect 10 out of 10...so I'm giving this one a 9.9 out of 10 lol

Www.vaporheads.net

18mg 100%VG(I'm assuming...it says vg mix)

Flavor - Tobacco Europe Vt3

Their is not much i can say about this juice flavor wise other than it tastes like a smoke. Not an American cigarette but a lot like a drum or red pack of Bali shag. It is out of this world good. I filled a carto with it last night and have easily vaped through 6-7mils in 24 hours. This juice is almost perfect...throat hit could have been a touch more though. I can't say much else other than it is delicious and is the closest thing i have found to a cigarette juice and not a tobacco juice.

Vapor -10/10

Throat hit - 9/10

Flavor - 10/10

I think this juice in an 80/20 vg/PG mix at 24mg would have been the first juice besides Bobas bounty to get a perfect 10/10 from me. Throat hit is just a little to light. Like i said i think d higher mg or different mix would resolve this.

I got another juice because it was on sale for $8 for 35mils. Cinnamon Danish Swirl. Its good but i don't like the throat hit. Its a little to much for me.

Vapor -10/10

Throat hit - 6/10 ...it packs a strong throat hit which some will like but like i said its a little to much for me

Flavor - 8/10...could have used a touch less cinnamon

That's it...you won't be disappointed with this juice and if you are i will pm you my address :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

So far the closest I've come to real cig flavor is called "Classic Tobacco" from Crystal e-liquid. I'm still on the fence as to weather I really like it or not.
This juice is morecomplex than just tasting like an analog. It has some rich chocolate

And caramel undertones but the Tobacco shines through.

Its way more than just a this tastes like a cigarette juice...but its come closest to satisfying my want does the real thing.

I hate touchscreen keyboards.

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

Like i said...this doesn't taste like an American Cig. It tastes like a Bali shag rolled cigarette...something with good tobacco.

If you like tobacco juices this is amazing.

Also Mega that is kind of the taste. This is the most authentic tobacco flavored juice i have ever tried. Just trust me lol...its good.

i went on vaporhead.net and cant find the juice anywere. i want to try the tobacco one.

Go to online store on the left, then premium USA made juices, then clixk USA mixed flavored liquid. The Europe vt3 is one of the first juices listed. Unfortunately they are out of vg for the next week but you can still get a 50/50 mix.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

I've tried a ton of tobacco flavors and found that VaporSwag sells the only tobacco juice I enjoy. It's like a light cigarette but has an added caramel taste and just a hint of french vanilla. Mmmm just typing this makes me want to fill up a tank

When I quit smoking and made the switch to vaping the taste of a real cigarette became disgusting to me. This mix is absolutely perfect.

Just ordered some vt3 and cinnamon danish.Should be here this week.Can't wait!!

Send me some! My bottle is almost empty lol. They just restocked vg so i will be putting in another order soon.

I recommend letting the cinnamon Danish swirl steep for a few days.

Well I miss out on cds sale but ordered it anyway along with vt3 , ry4 and the one on sale bull horn what ever that is. Have been ordering for else where because it is cheap but haven't found one i just love so bit the bullet and ordered it. Hope i love one of them lol!

Send me some! My bottle is almost empty lol. They just restocked vg so i will be putting in another order soon.

I recommend letting the cinnamon Danish swirl steep for a few days.

Thanks Bob, I let it steep for 3 days and the flavor is awesome!!!

Yes, I would have to agree... the Cinnamon Danish Swirl is certainly a great juice! I ordered myself 2 30ml bottles since it was on sale! I wouldn't recommend getting it sweetened however... it's just perfect without. Good stuff! :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines