New To Vaportalk

clancy0below

Hello all!

I have joined a week or so ago, been reading quite a bit. I can say you all have a wonderful place here.

I have been vaping for 6 months, Love it so far. I am running on a firelight from ecig national. I dont see many ppl here using that model. I do want to upgrade to an ego t, but invested elsewhere.

You all have inspired me to try diy liquid. So I just invested about 70 bucks in lorann flavors, various tools, and the liquids needed to make about 150ml. So god let me enjoy it haha.

I'll be sticking around, just thought I would introduce myself.

just be careful, high doses of nicotine is some scary stuff. I accidently got a mouthful of e-liquid before, and it was no fun, started having a painful stinging in my chest every now and then, i heard even if you just spill it on your skin it absorbs pretty fast as well. Gloves!

Edited by twelveday

Have 5 pairs of gloves. no children(none visit either). I also have a pet free work space. Went with the 48mg but im cutting it down to 12mg.

Thanks for the tip!

Also just to add about the ego-t. I dont plan on using the tanks. If I understood right, I can use a 306 atty and a drip tip. I think someone had a video of it.

Thats what I would like to.

And you run that on an ego t? Just making sure before I do buy it... that I have my facts straight.

I already treat my "firelight" like its a drip tip. kinda. I gave up on their cartidge system. Hollowed one out and now just drip straight on the atty.

I appreciate fiddling with it, one of my replacement addictions.

Hello Clancy and welcome to Vapor Talk. If your going to just drip you should get a eGo passthrough and skip the tank system. The passthrough will give you the batt and the charging device all in one for a fraction of the cost :cheers:

yeah the ego T is its own tank system just on an ego battery. like Ron said, if youre just going to drip , just buy an ego battery passthrough, its like 20$, then u buy ur own atomizers and such. 306 atomizer is mainly for dripping. But the 306 atomizer should work on the battery that comes with the ego-T also if u decide to go that route and want to try their tank system out

good deal, i would've gotten a higher mah eGo batt but the 650 will get your foot in the door of fat batt vaping. i also would recommend the boge 2.0ohm lr carto's over the standard ones. your'e off to a good start though.

also, what juice are you using? juice is just as important (if not more so) than the hardware you use.

Edited by blucavvy

The boges' are 2.0ohms. The only passthrough(I am sold on the plug and vape idea) that I could find was 650mah. Where could I find higher?

I havent hit confirm on the order yet until I confirmed with the experts here.

How ever I'm thinkin the 650 will work. I am almost always home if not at work. I work maximum 10 hours. could only vape maybe 2-3 hours in a shift.

Currently vaping a menthol tobacco liquid. nothing fancy to it. 18mg nic in a pg base.Tastes just like a cheap menthol :D

I have the gear coming to make my own however. It will all be pg based, since that is what I know and love

try some vg. not cuz it's better just cuz it's different, you won't know unless you try it whether or not you like it. and it's worth a try.

as for the where to find the eGo batt's, you'll have to ask other member where they get their's, i'm not an eGo guy myself, i prefer the Innokin Leo and a variety of KR808's. but they're available all over. give me a sec and i'll see if i can find some higher mah one's from some of the more reputable vendors i know of.

the only reason to get a higher mah would just be so that you can go longer without having to charge it. if your'e at home most the time the 650 will be fine like i said, it's just nice knowing you have the extra mah should you need it.

not a problem at all. i've never personally ordered from that site (or even heard of them for that matter) but that doesn't mean they're a bad site at all. just not one i personally have heard of. i'm just saying that if i was going to get in to the eGo scene i'd go with smoketek, they're a great vendor with a great track record, and great pricing. all in all they're just pretty great! and i would get a larger mah battery, i just think that eventually you'll want a higher mah. even though you might be around your computer most the day, that 650mah will start draining down much quicker when your'e not around a cord and your'e using low resistance stuff on it. that tends to drain a battery quicker than standard resistance stuff does. just something to think about before getting in to the fat batt scene.