Vaporescence Concerns

Bistik

Hello everybody! I was wondering if anybody else ever ran into a similar snag as i have with this vendor? I recently purchased a few products from them (liquinator tank SS 3ml, ry4 juice, and 10 cartos) it costed me enough to be concerned... I went and placed the order on the 7th of this month and received the email notification and everything, my card was billed the same day, of course... and the payment is finalized on my online statement with my bank. and after that, i never heard from them again, no updates, nothing.

so i decided to shoot them an email on the 10th to see what was going on, and then i got a reply back.

Hello! I just wanted to find out the status of my order (8380). I placed the order on 2/10/12 and I have not heard anything back yet. If you can keep me posted, I greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,

Daniel Mulyono

(i realized i wrote the date wrong...)

and the vendor sent me a reply.

Hello Daniel,

Your order has been received, but as noted on the web page, the stainless steel Liquinators are all hand polished, and it does take longer then the others to get completely ready for shipping. Your order should ship out by Monday at the latest, and you will receive an email with your tracking information. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Christina

Vaporescence Shipping

Now i understood when i ordered the liquinator, they did say that it will take longer because of the fact that i purchased the stainless steel. and just to be friendly, i replied to it again and said "Thank you so much for the prompt attention! I will be looking forward to receiving the package and trying the products out. I appreciate the respond."

So now i'm here wondering why they haven't sent any kind of updates on the status of my order... I know it's a bit early to be doing that, but still... the vendor did say that it will ship out by monday at the latest, and since it's tuesday night now and it hasn't shipped, shouldn't they at least keep me in the loop with what's going on?

what should i do?

I understand where your coming from, but you will just have to ride it out. The one thing that keeps me as a customer is good customer service, which includes communication. The fact that they did respond is a good sign. I have never dealt with that company, so I can't give you any feedback on them. I would give it a couple days, if you have not heard anything by Thursday night, send them another email, maybe a little firmer. Good luck.

I understand where your coming from, but you will just have to ride it out. The one thing that keeps me as a customer is good customer service, which includes communication. The fact that they did respond is a good sign. I have never dealt with that company, so I can't give you any feedback on them. I would give it a couple days, if you have not heard anything by Thursday night, send them another email, maybe a little firmer. Good luck.

I agree. If you don't have a tracking number by Thursday shoot em another e mail.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

So now i'm here wondering why they haven't sent any kind of updates on the status of my order... I know it's a bit early to be doing that, but still... the vendor did say that it will ship out by monday at the latest, and since it's tuesday night now and it hasn't shipped, shouldn't they at least keep me in the loop with what's going on?

what should i do?

I ordered two tanks from them. They don't really update, but you will get it.

Finally got it last week right before i had to leave, what a good timing! didn't have access to the internet, but at least i can put it through it's paces before i post :yes . extremely cool and neat, when i got it i was afraid of it being slidey because of the reviews, but it turned out to be nice and snug. now a week later, it's still snug, perhaps a bit too much, the inner o ring holding the carto in place is so tight that i had to wrestle everytime i want to change it out or refill it :crybaby: . and it seems like the carto is not wicking as well as it should, don't know why. but my hunch is that the juice i use is a 60/40 mix and it's a punched carto.

Finally got it last week right before i had to leave, what a good timing! didn't have access to the internet, but at least i can put it through it's paces before i post :yes . extremely cool and neat, when i got it i was afraid of it being slidey because of the reviews, but it turned out to be nice and snug. now a week later, it's still snug, perhaps a bit too much, the inner o ring holding the carto in place is so tight that i had to wrestle everytime i want to change it out or refill it :crybaby: . and it seems like the carto is not wicking as well as it should, don't know why. but my hunch is that the juice i use is a 60/40 mix and it's a punched carto.

I'm so glad!! That's just awesome.

Vaporescence is awesome. I live in Dallas, so I go to their brick and mortars. The liquinator is a tight fit, but I've never had a leak, nor heard any complaints of leaks. I usual give a few short sharp inhales to suck juice into the carto, you'll notice air bubbles come out of the punched hole when it does pull a bunch of juice in. Also, drip some directly in the top to get it started. I had a problem last few days of it being rediculous to get the cart to slide down to fill, and had to use a key to push it in. Today I disassembled the whole thing and cleaned it and it went back together much easier, looks like I had some juice that was sticky making it hard to remove the cart.

Sorry if this is rambley, ambien kicking in! Bedtime for Aes!

But from what I've experienced, shipping out of places that are brick and mortar, not just online, tends to take longer.

Also, theirs is the only juice I've found and loved consistently aside from DeKang. Apple Cinnamon FTW!

Oh also, they were completely 100% out of cartos last week. That could have contributed to the delay.

Edit: I see you ordered on the 10th, but sometime around the 14th I believe is when their supplies started dwindling. They had to limit purchases for a few days and then ran out early last week. Not sure what caused the carto debacle, but supply issues could have delayed your order.

Edited by Aes