Kgo=Awesomeness!

Quiktsi

Just wanted to let everyone know I received my Kgo today from hoosierecigsupply.com and wow. I am amazed at the vapes this thing is giving me. It just blows my bloog 808s away. Thanks for all the advice on helping me choose my next pv. The V/T/F this thing puts off is just what I wanted.

I believe it came with lr attys, not sure who makes them. Dripping is pretty sweet. Tons of vapor. And I've also tries the 1.5 duel coil clears. Those are pretty good as well. Got 2 mega duel coils and some boge cartos as well that I have yet to try. All and all pretty impressed so far. No complaints.......as of yet.

I got my KGO 1100mAh from hoosierecigsupply.com also. Since I got it, I only use my eGo 650's when my KGO is charging. IMO these work great with the Smoke Tech 1.5 Ohm dual coil clear cartomizers. I just recently bought a couple 1.25 Ohm's and they pop and crackle even better. :) Plenty of power with these KGO batteries! Glad you're having good luck with these too! :)

I got my KGO 1100mAh from hoosierecigsupply.com also. Since I got it, I only use my eGo 650's when my KGO is charging. IMO these work great with the Smoke Tech 1.5 Ohm dual coil clear cartomizers. I just recently bought a couple 1.25 Ohm's and they pop and crackle even better. :) Plenty of power with these KGO batteries! Glad you're having good luck with these too! :)

glad someone had good luck with em.

I got my KGO 1100mah yesterday from hoosiers and I love it!Got some boge 2.0ohm cartomizers and it works great.I also got a Smoke Tech 1.5ohm EMDCC but it came with 510 threads missing.(Hoosiers replacing.)Wish I would have found this forum before I bought my cigarette style kit!

i been after hoosier to replace my e power switch since his site says to contact him because it was advertised before that they handle lr well they dont and new switch does. still waiting been 10 days since i heard from him.

i been after hoosier to replace my e power switch since his site says to contact him because it was advertised before that they handle lr well they dont and new switch does. still waiting been 10 days since i heard from him.

I talked to Brent at Hooiers yesterday before I placed another order.The replacement cartomizer is suppose to be included with my order that shipped this morning.I will let you know if they made it right.

so hes obviously avoiding the situation. oh well I just wont order from him again. to bad to cuz that rough stack was looking nice.

Edited by mega

seems he dont like to fix is his mistakes. oh well he just lost me as a customer, and we all know this is the internet so others will see this and maybe think twice about ordering from him.