Which Brand Ecigarette Is Good?

amy214

I am a new vamping and I want to find some high quality ecigarette brands. Because I have known that high quality ecigarette is good for health from website. Many thx.

Simple question, but not a simple answer. For hardware (battery) you can't go wrong with the eGo. For attomizers and cartomizers that depends on the juice mix PG/VG etc.

The forum here has a store(s) with starter kits. I suggest one of these as a good starting point.

I'm a newbe myself,and started out with a basic cigarette style kit.Three weeks later i'm waiting for my new kgo to arrive.I know you'll get better answers from some veterans on this forum, but if I had to start again, I would go with longer battery life and a good brand that had compatible parts.

Which is what I always try to tell people just starting out... but they always want the cig-like device first. Two weeks later they are ordering an eGo or something like that. LOL. I guess that's part of the whole process. The reason I say to start with an eGo type unit is because too many people have bad experiences with the small batts... and then go right back to analogs.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Which is what I always try to tell people just starting out... but they always want the cig-like device first. Two weeks later they are ordering an eGo or something like that. LOL. I guess that's part of the whole process. The reason I say to start with an eGo type unit is because too many people have bad experiences with the small batts... and then go right back to analogs.

Guess that's why they call us newbies!hehe It's been fun learning and have learned alot from all of you.Many thanks!

I'm also new to the whole vaping thing but it's one of the best moves I've made. Haven't touched an analog in over 3 weeks. I like the rest of the newbs wanted the cig feel so I went with a bloog and for ***** and giggles also ordered a couple sealed batteries (volt) from smokelessimage.com. I have no complaints about any of the products so far except for battery life. I now am waiting for my Kgo as well. Bigger battery. But I will still see a use for my smaller analog size pvs. If you want to go out to the bar or somewhere you don't want to carry a bigger battery it's nice to have. Harder and maybe more costly is finding a juice you like, but I won't get into that right now.

I'm also new to the whole vaping thing but it's one of the best moves I've made. Haven't touched an analog in over 3 weeks. I like the rest of the newbs wanted the cig feel so I went with a bloog and for ***** and giggles also ordered a couple sealed batteries (volt) from smokelessimage.com. I have no complaints about any of the products so far except for battery life. I now am waiting for my Kgo as well. Bigger battery. But I will still see a use for my smaller analog size pvs. If you want to go out to the bar or somewhere you don't want to carry a bigger battery it's nice to have. Harder and maybe more costly is finding a juice you like, but I won't get into that right now.

that's y i love my 808's :) brought one of mine with one prefilled carto with me to school this morning and it's still going strong, sometimes long battery life isn't necessary, i know i only needed enough battery life to get me a few puffs in between classes and it's only the size of my pen which fits easily in my pocket. simple, good, reliable stealth vape that doesn't look like a pipe bomb in my hand :) small ecigs serve their purpose

course all that being said i absolutely agree with dayvape that they can become quite a pain when you have to start worrying about carrying around multiple batts, a pcc, a bottle of juice etc. etc....

when i know i'll be gone for awhile and have the ability to vape most of that time i just grab the 1000mah LEO and a small bottle of juice to top off, sometimes i don't even bring the juice though since the carto is a 4ml carto lol

i think it's all relative to how much a person smokes, and how much they think they'll end up vaping. not everyone turns into a chain vaper and thus doesn't need huge amounts of battery life, but most of us do end up vaping more than we actually smoked so big battery life is a necessity most of the time.

Edited by blucavvy

course all that being said i absolutely agree with dayvape that they can become quite a pain when you have to start worrying about carrying around multiple batts, a pcc, a bottle of juice etc. etc....

when i know i'll be gone for awhile and have the ability to vape most of that time i just grab the 1000mah LEO and a small bottle of juice to top off, sometimes i don't even bring the juice though since the carto is a 4ml carto lol

i think it's all relative to how much a person smokes, and how much they think they'll end up vaping. not everyone turns into a chain vaper and thus doesn't need huge amounts of battery life, but most of us do end up vaping more than we actually smoked so big battery life is a necessity most of the time.

Yeah, I am a little worry about carrying around multiple batts, a pcc, a bottle of juice etc. etc.... I think it is too heavy and not conveniente. As to a new beginner, which tips shoulde I have to pay attention to? I have no ideas about the ecigarette.

well, start by going to each subforum and read the stickies, good info there.

then go to the ecig reviews subforum and read some different ecig reviews.

then you need to decide how much you will realistically be vaping and what kind of hardware you'll need to support that.

a great place to start as far as hardware goes would be a decent ego kit with 2 batteries. then you need to decide if you want to "drip" or use carto's, or both. i personally only use carto's, but a lot of people only drip. the ego is a good place to start. the store here carries some nice kits.

most importantly i think it's important to do some lurking, read around at some of the various threads in various forums, you'll learn a lot. and don't just run out and buy the first kit you see, ask some questions get some different opinions and go from there.

if you have any other questions ask away! :)

Yeah, I am a little worry about carrying around multiple batts, a pcc, a bottle of juice etc. etc.... I think it is too heavy and not conveniente. As to a new beginner, which tips shoulde I have to pay attention to? I have no ideas about the ecigarette.

I am going to reccomend what i always do

1. Kgo kit from Hoosier e Cig supply. Long battery life, they put out good power, and are compact. Great ego like device.

2. Boge low resistance cartomizers. These have filler and hold way more juice. Great for on the go or when driving(i use em all the time though)

3. Low resistance 510 atomizers. These are used for dripping. Its as easy as screwing the atomizer to the battery, popping in a few drops of liquid, and vaping away.. i reccomend low resistance because they put out better vapor, throat hit, and flavor.

4. Juice...get some tobaccos for sure and some fun ones. There are to many vendors and flavors to reccomend fnd taste in juice is subjective but i have been digging www.thevaporroom.net recently. 50/50 PG/vg(this is what the juice is made from)and 24/18 milligrams nicotine

5. 510 drip tips. This is nothing more than a mouth piece.

Hope this helps.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

The best PV/ecig is the one that keeps you off of analogs, the question is very subjective to ones opinion, that is why you will get alot of different answers =) but the most reliable will be the joye ego. And then there are mods and they are a whole different story.

The best PV/ecig is the one that keeps you off of analogs, the question is very subjective to ones opinion, that is why you will get alot of different answers =) but the most reliable will be the joye ego. And then there are mods and they are a whole different story.

also subjective ;)

Get a Mistic at Walmart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCVWT1b-Xzg&feature=youtu.be

Best "starter" out there imo...get the Traditional 3 (choose tobacco or menthol flavor)

You get two batteries with this kit...super easy to use, carry, and flavor is excellent.

Give this month, and while your learning curve grows on what vaping is in forums like

this, you will be off the stinkies (analogs) anbd have saved $$ from smokes.

Keep it simple..and as mentioned, what gets you off smokes is the best thing for now.

This is a complicated world filled with gear, jargon, ohms, voltage, batteries, connections...

Don't let that frustrate you. Take it one day at a time and give yourself time to digest.

Good folk in here to help...they helped me and I am off cigs for a month now and going strong!

I have dug deep into the Mistic so I can help if you get this...I give this to friends trying to quit

or who are curious.

here we go with mistic again.

I guess that's supposed to mean something...

Dude...she is asking for a basic e-cig...get off your high horse.

I assume you forgot how complicated it was getting into this.

Try offering something useful here...either that or change the

name from mega to mega not.

just saying...

Thank you very much. I have some ideas about the ecigarette. But I still have another questions. Are there any specilized expressions about the ecigarette? As I am a newer about the ecigarette, I want to know some specilized expressions so that I could know more clearly if I go to the store to buy the ecigarette.

Im going to ban the OP. IP address is outta China ( as if we couldnt tell from the grammar :lol:) OP states they are outta the US. Most likely a Chinese spammer.

Im going to leave the topic because you all provided some good info which may benefit a real noobie.

Edited by jeffb