What's Your Next Purchase?

I can't seem to get a good pic of it. The shadows on the sides are too deep, which doesn't let it show off it's beautiful totally seamless craftsmanship. I'll start a new thread on it, hang in there. :)

::: off to do yet another photo shoot::::

I can't seem to get a good pic of it. The shadows on the sides are too deep, which doesn't let it show off it's beautiful totally seamless craftsmanship. I'll start a new thread on it, hang in there. :)

its not a victorias secrect model lets see it. lol

ROFL!!!

Here she is, the glorious mod(el) next to my red LavaTube.

Standard Zenesis (18650)

(I am in new to me tapatalk world and hope this working. I can't figure out how to start a new thread ... will do that tomorrow when i at pc again)

post-1865-133134109235_thumb.jpg

post-1865-133134122825_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of her in the case. The shadows deform her though so fair warning.

My very first rebuidable atty pv. Pkgs include rolled mesh, kanthal wire, and allen wrenches.

Imagine having a seamless fit on your provari, GG, or Megladon? He is making them! And the universal one for the rest of the mods like my Silver Bullet.

Oooops kid is anxious to get his butt kicked in MW3..... BBL

post-1865-133134227557_thumb.jpg

wow i put an order in with onestopdiyshop.com 3 days ago. its now sitting here on my desk. now thats fast. even got some gloves and pipets free.

Since I'm retired, I have a tendency to do things monthly and usually it's on the first of the month. My next purchase is sort of simple!

The first part of my order will be my Ejuices and then some support items for the magma, K go and the Lava Tube. Then I plan on getting another Buzz Pro, since my arthritis has convinced me that the provari is not for me. However, even Arthur cannot impeede the buzz Pro. Loving it very much. I will just have to come up with a coupon code to get that buzz Pro!

I wish that they sold juice and would consider putting Pulse Width Modulation circuitry in their buzz Pro. That way I could get all my supplies in one place and get the absolute perfect mod – well – perfect for me, but perhaps not for you! – Smile

I hope this will be my last Mod for a while- well- for a few months anyway. I am lucky that I have found my Mod of choice for home and workshop and my traveling companions of choice. It has worked out really great once I finally came to the mindset to the fact that they cant be the same.

I am going to have to make some changes due to the fact, that if you enjoy something you should support it. I fully intend on enjoying these forums so i should support them. I am already committed myself for this next month's purchase but not to the exact amount. I can cut back on liquids and the following month order extra here. I will be trying out just about every one they have with the exceptions of the ones containing natural oils.

i may be slow starting, but once started i am like a clock, month after month!