Any Movie/show Watchers Out There?

Even tho they closed the chapter in L.A. without suggesting a sequel possibility its stll feasable for the group to go on to fight other battles. BLA would be a hard act to follow tho undoutably so, even by the same cast and crew. Yet it remains on my wish list and believe it or not i am not a sequel seeker at all.

Yeah, not a bit sequel person either.

I'm kind of bummed that there isn't a lot of sci fi on TV anymore. I'm not really into the vampire or horror stuff, but I like a good sci fi show. I was really into Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, V, and a couple of others that were canceled.

Has anyone heard of any new shows coming out?

I'm kind of bummed that there isn't a lot of sci fi on TV anymore. I'm not really into the vampire or horror stuff, but I like a good sci fi show. I was really into Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, V, and a couple of others that were canceled.

The only previews i see any more are off dvd's. (no tv) . Lately i subsctibed to Droid TV Primetime and downloaded 60 episodes lol. They even have "Eureka" the fun and often corny tv series. Next year i hope to watch the good ones from this year so I'm interested in a "must watch" list from all decades future and past. (and all genres)

Haven't seen any of those, but definitely willing to give them a try. Right now, Fringe and Merlin are my weekly shows. I know what you mean by the reality shows, been watching the new survivor. I usually dvr everything and watch them when I have time.

The only previews i see any more are off dvd's. (no tv) . Lately i subsctibed to Droid TV Primetime and downloaded 60 episodes lol. They even have "Eureka" the fun and often corny tv series. Next year i hope to watch the good ones from this year so I'm interested in a "must watch" list from all decades future and past. (and all genres)

Yeah, I really did like Eureka, also Warehouse 13 was funny, too. There were a few more that didn't go past the first or second season, and I was truly bummed. V is one of them. I even started to like The Event. But they canceled them!! So sad. I'm reluctant to start a new series for fear that they will just cancel them--like Stargate SGU. Very sad. :(

why the hell did stargete disappear? was good shows. I been getting my sci fi fix on youtube and by playing battlestar galatica game lol.

why the hell did stargete disappear? was good shows. I been getting my sci fi fix on youtube and by playing battlestar galatica game lol.

Oooo.. there's a Battlestar Galactica game???? What??? Where, when? lol! I don't really play computer games, other than the occasional solitaire and Hearts (I play that everyday).

Yeah, Stargate SGU, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis.. Gone. All gone. :crybaby:

yes there is lol. no download also. http://us3.battlesta...ca.bigpoint.com i never even see re runs anymore so sad

Oh, my... "Know Thyself"... I "know exactly where that road leads".. lol! I've totally stayed away from computer games (other than hearts and solitaire). I don't even want to go down that road. (Addictive personality, here).

At school we play the game,.. "Name that sci fi quote". It's an obsession! I draw the line at "Name that episode and title".. my brain just will Not go there. It's a safety mechanism. Too much of a good thing leads to nicotine addiction. :alien:

Im watching The Wreck, what a screwed up movie, dude just chopped off his arm because they got in a car crash and his wife was going into labor.

wonder how many extra customers OnStar got after this movie.

Edited by twelveday

Anybody see Awake? The pilot was on last week and I absolutely loved it! It's a cop show with a definite twist.... or maybe a definite twist and a cop show.. take your pick. :)

Anybody see Awake? The pilot was on last week and I absolutely loved it! It's a cop show with a definite twist.... or maybe a definite twist and a cop show.. take your pick.

Its waiting for room to download on my phone. Can't wait to see it.

im hooked on this show called jericho, its pretty badass. post apocalyptic/nuclear war type stuff, with mystery and uncertainty in the air.

My daughter and I loved that show!! It's one of the few shows that garnered excited conversatuon between us. (she's more into soaps and survivor).

We whined for months when it went off the air. We joined online petitions to bring it back.... ect.

Oops ran out of brains again and posted too soon.

They cancelled due to that huge writers strike that lasted forever and because our favorite mature man (heart throb for me) left the show. I hate to spoil it for you because its still worth watching even after it goes obviously wonky but to be honest i feel a headsup is in order or you'll get even more pissed. It helps to understand the non understandable. I hope they redo it and bring it back to life and share more survival tips. What an ordeal they faced!

that kind sucks, at least they had 2 alternate endings for jericho. I would have really liked to see that civil war played out though, ending at that seasons storyline woulda been better than season 2s ending, in 2009 i think they said they were working on a movie continuing it but since its 2012 now im not sure its going to come out =(

Edited by twelveday