Any Movie/show Watchers Out There?

I tend to watch movies when im bored or have nothing else to do, i have a subscription to netflix instant watch but seem to have watched most of the good movies they have on their already. Im kind of into psychological thrillers/horror movies, movies with good twist n turns and movies that leave you speechless at the end thinking, wtf just happened?

So, anyone seen any good movies recently or recommend any good ones? Or even exciting shows either would do, I cant wait for the next Sons of anarchy,Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and Spartacus episode seasons to kick in =O

I watch a lot of Netflix dvd's, but am more into the Action and Romantic Comedy genre. Can't wait for Expendable 2 to come out! And the new Die Hard where he's in Russia, etc. I'd love to know what else is coming out soon. I get so behind in list making by not watching tv announcements. I'm still in love with True Lies, Romancing the Stone, Sahara, Expendables, Red, ... comedy adventure.

I don't watch psycho killer shows, but I love to read the novels. Dean Koontz especially. . I think the last one I watched was Johnny Depp's psycho one where he was an author who lived in the woods and the copyright infringed man came to get him...... wish I could remember the title.

wooo spartacus new season begins, but the new spartacus is way too scrawny to compare to the actor who played spartacus in season 1 (he died), its on episode 3 now. The Walking Dead starts next week too i cant wait, then the long wait for Sons of Anarchy which i think will be in the latter half of 2012

i just watched Kidnapped on netflix, holy cow, brutal home invasion movie. Who knew a football trophy could be scarier than a knife or gun. The U.S needs to come our with great horror flicks like these, the whole mask wearing serial killer/ college kids taking a wrong turn crap is getting old. Been running into some awesome foreign movies recently

Edited by twelveday

yeah i cant wait for game of thrones, theyre gona take forever for season 2 =[, the ending of the season 1 was epic though

Drogo was my favorite character lol. That was a solid dude...I'm pissed stark died though :(

The war will be epic...geophry needs his incest born *** taken off the throne.

Also...best part of the show.

So many boobs! I mean...so many! Awesome

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I like some of the Japanesse horror movies.

the J-horror K-horror stuff is really some freaky stuff, I watched Audition and Dumplings, the asian horror flicks have so much shock value stuff in them, its not the jumpy kind of scary like american stuff, its the "what the f*** did i just watch" type of stuff, i like it lol

Just watched (about 15 times lol) "Battle Los Angeles" . (Nantz, Santos, Doc, Lockett, Imlay.... ) Dang I really like that movie. It surprised me how "real" they played it. Had to laugh at the drones that were cutting out though... but, even that's typical "real life" scenario's, especially as how they were there to gather resources...

the J-horror K-horror stuff is really some freaky stuff, I watched Audition and Dumplings, the asian horror flicks have so much shock value stuff in them, its not the jumpy kind of scary like american stuff, its the "what the f*** did i just watch" type of stuff, i like it lol

What's the name of the movie where the Japanese doctor invents a drug that turns all pain into pleasure and the girls he gives it to slowly kill themselves in very creative ways. One eats herself, on sticks hundreds of spikes through herself ect...

That movie is messed up.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

What's the name of the movie where the Japanese doctor invents a drug that turns all pain into pleasure and the girls he gives it to slowly kill themselves in very creative ways. One eats herself, on sticks hundreds of spikes through herself ect...

That movie is messed up.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

never heard of that one, but now i want to find it

Just watched (about 15 times lol) "Battle Los Angeles" . (Nantz, Santos, Doc, Lockett, Imlay.... ) Dang I really like that movie. It surprised me how "real" they played it. Had to laugh at the drones that were cutting out though... but, even that's typical "real life" scenario's, especially as how they were there to gather resources...

I just love "Battle Los Angeles". It will be a definite favorite. Of course, I love just about anything sci fi, but "Battle Los Angeles" is in a class all its own.