Hi, Newbie Here!

fairjuno

I usually lurk/post very little over at the ecf forums, but I wanted to see what this place is like. Seems nice so far. :) Anyway, I've been vaping for about 9 months. I started with a 510 and used that for about 8 months before switching to an ego, which I love. My question is about cartos. I always use atomizers, but everyone is always talking about how good/convenient cartos are. And to be honest, I am getting pretty tired of having to refill my carts so often. I haven't bought any cartos yet because the free samples of prefilleds I got from v4l were just too hot for me. Do they make cartos that aren't so hot? Also, from what I've heard, taste isn't as good with cartos as with atomizers. Does that seem to be true?

This is just a thought. I may decide to stick with atomizers in any case because from what I hear, they last longer. I'm not sure how much I'd like having to replace cartos all the time. Sounds a bit more inconvenient to me than refilling as much as I do. Thanks for any info.

Welcome !!! Like you, I always go back to atty's, I always go back to dripping. I haven't been able to make cartos work for me either.

For the last week I have been using the Tube Tank from Volcano ecigs....works great with my ego, holds about 3mls, internal component is a cartomizer and I am still loving it. the only draw back has been some flavor loss over the last week, but the vapor and throat hit is great. Posted some pics of it on my ego.... I hear good things about the Map tank also.

Honestly, Its all about what works best for you. You would think, after 2 1/2 years of vaping, and I always go back to dripping, I would quite looking for new things....I must admit, so far the Tube Tank has been great for driving or other times I can't drip. Much, Much better than the Ego tank or the 510 Tank.

Thanks for the responses. I'll probably stick with attys most of the time too. I'm really just looking for something to help me out when I'm unable to drip or refill. It's no fun carrying carts around in my pocket or purse hoping the little caps don't fall off. LOL! I may come to the conclusion that I love attys too much to switch, but it is always fun trying new things. :)

Something that holds 3 ml would be great, kitsune. Gee, I just realized the carto jeff posted holds 5 ml. Wow. Thanks again for the ideas! I'll have to look into them.

i used to love cartos until I got my order yesterday. 3 attys new drip tip and 5 ce2 clearomizers. If ya got patience to fiddle with em, the clearomizers so far give me outstanding flavor over a carto, as for the attys, they are my first ones but love em, so much easier.

you need a syringe to fill em and you gotta kinda play with the rubber seals to get it to wick right but after the first one Its pretty easy. plenty of vids out there to show ya. just google ce2 clearomizer and hit videos.

I love my attys, but carts are much more convienient. I use LR attys on my Ego-C and the taste and throat hit are excellent, but I love carts for just sitting and hitting it hard as well. The carts tend to give me less flavor, but in my opinion last a bit longer. ATtys can get wrecked with just a few days of a 20-50% vg juice in my experience.

I like the EMDCC's a lot, Boge carts are excellent and if you get the LR's the flavor is just about on par with an atty. Gotta try them ALL! Pick whichever you feel is best for the occasion, I like having both on hand just for fun-sake.

Good luck in your search. Lots of fun to choose from!