Volcano Inferno + Tube Tank

kitsune

Sorry this is a long one:

I decided to stop into Volcanos Cafe/shop in Honolulu. They have come a long way with their products. They sell the 'Inferno' which is an ego type battery.

Not to mention the ' Lava Tube'--very sleek looking device, For me however, a bit to big. Then again, I already have a couple VV mods that work well for me.

But, what caught my attention was the 'Tube Tank'. I know, Tank mods have been around for a while, but I am slow to change. plus, I am very visual and tactile. Seeing the Tube Tank hooked up to their inferno model and the ability to put it on my ego batteries without looking too weird and cumbersome....I was sold.

I have never been able to make cartomizers work well for me and I always go back to dripping. (The center portion of the Tube tank is a cartomizer).

Tried the Ego tank and 510 tank systems-worked well for about a week(or less), Then lost too much flavor and vapor. again, went back to dripping. (dripping into the 510 tank atomizers works great),

Then There is The Tube Tank...been using it for about 4 days and I am still in love. hold 3-4mls of liquid. Tube Tank does require priming the center cartomizer before first use and then filling the Tank portion with flavor of choice. When needed, just change out the center cartomizer piece..The outer Tank piece can be used indefinitely.

Great Flavor and Great Vapor--very consistent over the last 4 days. Equivalent to dripping...and for me that is huge.

No leakage (unlike dripping) and no liquid in my mouth (dripping side effect).

When using my vv-My sweet spot is 4.7-5V. The Tube Tank + My ego battery = similar to vaping at 4.7-5V.

Perfect for driving.

I have actually found I vape a bit less when using the Tube Tank....feel more satisfied.

When using the Tube Tank on their Inferno or the Ego, There is an optional component...'Tube Sock'-a metal insert that fits between the battery and the Tube Tank to give a more flush look. The Tube Sock fits a bit loose on the ego--fixed with a small o ring (which is already in place on the inferno).

Overall, I am pretty impressed with the Tube Tank and the ability to use on my existing batteries without looking awkward. Yes, I am appearance driven. (at least in public)

The Cafe/Shop was great, the staff very helpful. able to tryout the equipment and flavors. Plus, have really good coffee !!!

I may have found a new vaping sweet spot device setup.

The only draw back at this point (vs dripping) is inability to easily change flavors--guess I will have to buy a couple more....

They also have shops/cafe in Washington and North Carolina. plus have some mall kiosks- West Virginal, South Carolina and Tracy-California.

*Pic1- Inferno with the Tube tank attached. Below is my 900mah ego battery.

th_InfernoTubeTankEgo-Atomizer.jpg

*Pic 2- Inferno + Tube Sock + Tank + Drip Tip

th_InfernoTubeSockTubeTankdriptip.jpg

*Pic 3- Ego 900Mah + Tank (Without Tube Sock)

th_EgoTubeTankWithoutTubesock.jpg

*Pic4 Ego 900Mah + Tube Sock + Tank

th_EgowithtubesockTubeTank.jpg

*Pic5 Internal cartomizer + Tank Casing + Drip Tip.

th_internalcartomizerliquidcasingdriptipTubeTank.jpg

Thanks for letting me Ramble !!

Happy Vaping :baby:

I am pretty sure my husband isn't going to like having one this close...I am already plotting my next trip. I may not have tried the Tube Tank if I hadn't been able to see and touch and vape. At least now I don't have to panic about running low (mind you low is a relative term) on supplies.

You really should give it a try...I am always reluctant to try new things...I'm a die hard dripper, but the tank really is great for driving or other non dripping times. I love the fact that the throat hit and vapor remains so consistent. I will still be dripping when I am changing flavors more frequently...I get bored easily. But I am still loving this tank, usually by now what ever product I am trying is already starting to lose its luster.

• 1 month later...

Update:

After a month of using the Tube tank fairly regularly, I still love it.

The only setup I have used longer than a month is Dripping. I still alternate between dripping and my Tube tank.

absolutely no leakage, great vapor and throat hit. decent flavor. Then again, nothing beats dripping for flavor.

When I am out an about, I don't want something that is too big. I love the size of the Tank and works with my ego batteries. I like the tube sock, gives the device a flush look.

I can honestly recommend this tank. I just put in my second cartomizer, the first one lasted about a month...the 1st one didn't die...just became hard to draw and at 2.99 for extra cartomizers, a month is pretty good.

The only drawback is filling the tank...easiest with a needle and syringe or needle tip bottle cap. Hard to fill all the way by dripping into the tank.

Wonderful review Kitsune. Appreciate the follow up too.

I've been enjoying their tank on their LavaTube and even tho i do have the sock for my ego i have yet to give that a try. I'm looking forward to doing so now.

Thats so sweet you live close to a vendor like them. What a great coffee place indeed! Hubby drives past Tracy quite often, i just might have to hitch a ride with him one of these days....

Its kinda nice being able to see the products in person and actually taste a flavor before you buy. saved my a few buck...tried a couple flavors that sounded good, but didn't taste so good. Plus I like the idea of having a shop close, just in case of emergency.....

Using the tank on my ego is pretty close to using my 5V + really consistant throat hit, vapor and flavor.

• 3 weeks later...

The Volcano Tube tanks are huge right now. I recently just started working at the Volcano Kiosk in WV and every one loves it. we offer our inferno kits in the drip, tanko, clearo, and tube tank set up and everyone loves the tube tank. Some time new vapers are sceptical of the looks of the tube tank but after we let them sample the different set ups they tend to go for it. I am now between dripping and using tube tanks along with using cartomizers on my volt batteries. It is deffinately a great tool to have.

I am also not trying to persuade people into Volcano products. Several other places sell these and I'm sure they work the same. I buy the Volcano products just because it is the easiest for me to get my hands on but I am in no way, shape, or form a volcano fanboy. All of these products are all made by the same companies for the most part. Volcano is just the company I buy from. However I am a fan boy of their Lava Tube.

No Worries Drummer. Same for me at the moment. I have a volcano cafe close to me...its how I discovered I like the Tube Tanks and the volcano line of ecigs and accessories. I have really become a fan of them. Don't have the Lava tube however, bit to big for me. Already have a couple great mods that do the trick for me (for now anyway).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines