60/40 Pg/vg

Both me and my girlfriend have both been using right around that ratio for the past month+. It works great, gives perfect TH with the right amount of Nic (we use 18mg), and perfect vapor. They may gunk up quicker, but with boiling your atty's to clean em, they work great again.

If you've never cleaned your atty before, I just put a post on the topic "eGo-C Order!". Works like a charm. Hope this helps.

nicotine percentage is the main factor in throat hit, but flavor can play a role too, for instance, fruit flavors seem to hit much harder than everything else (that i've tried). pg is known for "better" flavor, but i think it's more of a case of it needing less flavoring, and lending itself well to certain flavor families. VG can be tricky to get right, not every juice maker knows what they're doing, and not every flavor can be made with vg. Fruit flavors, for example, are terrible when made with vg, but coffee and tobacco flavors are awesome with it. PG will make less vapor than VG, that is one constant, but pg will not always have "more" flavor. It all comes down to the right mixture, and the skill of the juice maker. Boba's bounty is the most obvious example of VG done right, it's got a ton of flavor, throat hit, and vapor, and it's 100% VG.

pg is easier to use, it'll wick easily into any filler material, so that's a plus for it, whereas vg is more difficult, you have to use the right kind of cartomizers, and clean them more often, but it's well worth the trade-off when you find that perfect juice with a lot of vg in it.