Got Bored So I Made A Passthru

mega

works great but i really need diff ohm cartos, burns a lil hot. other than that no problems. prolly order a bunch of parts soon. 3 month vacation gets real boring fast. lol

works great but i really need diff ohm cartos, burns a lil hot. other than that no problems. prolly order a bunch of parts soon. 3 month vacation gets real boring fast. lol

thats the thing about the homebuilt PT you get all the volts delivered with all the current avaiable.No current limiter circuts there.I have to chock mine down to around 4 volts with standard resistance .I run it @ 5 volts when trying to get a few more days from a carboned up atty .

went down to the hobby store today, found all kinds of lights, leds, etc pre wired plus some pretty nice switches. so maybe i might go get a vv regulator and wire it in. and dress it up a bit. idk all i know is im addicted to making pv's. kinda sad they didnt have any of the volt displays in. so guess gotta hit madvapes up for some parts. but i did find so syringes there. they have a plastic curved end to them .

thats the thing about the homebuilt PT you get all the volts delivered with all the current avaiable.No current limiter circuts there.I have to chock mine down to around 4 volts with standard resistance .I run it @ 5 volts when trying to get a few more days from a carboned up atty .

all my cartos are 1.7 ohm and 2.0 ohm. so it get hot quick