Looking For The Best Kit I Can Get For Under 80.00

extremewattage

Hi there. I agree the eGo really is a great choice. Very reliable and gives you consistent, massive vapor. And most importantly lasts long so you won't be hassled. The eGo is featured here where it won a Product Award so you can really trust the quality: http://ing.dk/artike...olgte-e-cigaret

That page you linked to is in another language....

I haven't seen anyone mention the Leo - especially since you mentioned you don't necessarily want it to look like a cigarette.

The kit is like $60 - http://www.themadvaper.com/products/Boge-Leo-%22Tank%22-starter-kit.html it only comes with 1 battery, but you can get a second one for $15-17. Shop around to be sure.

That was my first unit, and I still use it when I go fishing.

510 compatible parts are probably better for longevity, especially since it looks like the Leo Pro is going to use those as well - but I was very happy with my Leo.

love my LEO too, but 60 bucks is waaaay too steep for one. you can get a 1000mah LEO with a few carto's and a charger for under 30 bucks, and the carto's are huge and last easily a month a piece with no cleaning necessary.

love my LEO too, but 60 bucks is waaaay too steep for one. you can get a 1000mah LEO with a few carto's and a charger for under 30 bucks, and the carto's are huge and last easily a month a piece with no cleaning necessary.

I'll agree there - it is way cheaper to just buy the battery and the cartos to go with it. he did mention a kit though, so I tried to find a link to one.

As an example - I've never shopped there - I actually bought mine at a brick and mortar. But I could recommend buying the battery solo. They charge with a standard mini-USB cable.

And while the 510 compatibility is an issue, I haven't found a 510 carto that really matches the large Leo cartos without a tank to go with them.

the 510 compatibility has never been an issue for me. i still don't own a 510 threaded device or carto. obviously it's the most standard threading for e cigs, but 808's have come a long way and you can now get anything you would normally want for a 510 in 808 or other threading.