Vermillion River, Halo Liquid, Diy Questions.

dragaa

So in heading to my local vapor shop which some of you have been to (Indy vapor shop). I'm in the market for some interesting maybe fruity flavors or a cinnamon type. How are the halo and vermillion river liquids? That's about all they offer and halo is a bit more pricey.

They also carry LorAnne flavoring which seems to offer a very large plethora of flavors. Can any one give me quick tutorial of what I would need to make my own liquid? Along with that, 2 questions

A ) is it worth doing, and relatively simple?

B ) will it actually save me money?

Any guidance would be awesome! I'm going tonight so I'll have a little time to think on it. Loving getting more and more in depth with my vaping. Best decision in my life :D

Edit: sorry just realized there is a different forum for this. Sorry.

Edited by dragaa

I've never had Halo or Vermillion River, so can't help there. I have heard both good and bad things about Halo - seems you either love it or you don't. Perhaps Mike could let you try some sample at the store before you purchase? Also, I'll like some info about DIY below, but I'm sure Mike can hook you up with everything you need.

Well made it right at closing time because their hours are so off with my schedule so we were way rushed..toy got cinnamon fireball, blueberry cheesecake, and monkey. Got 24Mg which is a bit higher than we like (18 felt a bit high to us). Have only tried monkey which is quite tasty but puts out very little vapor although he said it was a pg vg mix. Can I buy a flavorless nicless vg and mix it to get more vapor and make it less harsh? I've heard something about being able to get it at...say Walmart? Maybe i'm wrong?

I got a sample size bottle of Kentucky Vanilla Blend from Vermillion River. The liquid seems to be very rich and high quality. I tried it as soon as it came in and didnt like it; However it has been sitting on my desk for about 2 months now untouched steeping and I must say it smells a lot better. Still havnt tried it since it steeped(no attys and dont wanna use a carto for a test). So Id say Vermillion River is a good quality eliquid. I got a free sample just had to pay shipping. Maybe they still do the free samples, Idk. Its a 4.5ml sample size which is good because I would have been mad if I had to buy a 15 or 30ml bottle just to "try" it.

Seems strange to use that skin protectant although I know its safe, haha. These flavors are awesome and the only one not producing enough vapor and hitting too hard is the monkey one. fission fireball is sooooo good mixed in with a little USA mix vg or 555. Only thing I don't like is it puts out a scent while vaping it. However the flavors really do kick the pants off the tobacco flavors and really add a new element of fun to the experience :)

Broke in with Halo Freedom and was lucky to hit a quality vendor out of the gate. Tried all their juices and the only one I purchase now is Tribecca and Menthol Ice. Vermillion River is the best vanilla tobacco (for me) and all day vape, but you must like their base as it contains a very pronounced taste.

I keep a bottle of some type of cinnamon on hand all the time. Saved many a lesser juice by mixing in a little red hot.