You Know Its A Bad Boge Carto When

When you pop the rubber plug out and the filler is closer to the end than usual.It appears the element is not embeded all the way in the middle of the filler and it will taste scorched right away no matter how much liquid you put in..I tried to tug it where it belongs but they must glue them.Doesn't happen often though.

Last week I had a carto that was turning my juice brown. Looked a little gross... each time I refilled it and would blow it out, the juice was very dark drown and the condensation in my drip tip was the same color. The carto had a tight draw, but worked okay mostly. I used it for 3-4 days. It was still working when I pitched it. New carto, same juice, no discoloration.

All things considered it amazes me how good they are for the most part .Those are some engineering marvels and the price is very reasonable.

I have never used a Boge cartomizer up until a few days ago. I must say these cartos are performing better than any other cartomizer I have ever used. I have been using them mainly on my pass through and I have never had a carto perform this well before. Things have certainly changed in a year and I am loving the changes :)

Visual tells a lot, as OP suggests. After a while you can kinda tell. Great thing about the Boge 2.0....your not wasting a ton of juice to find out if it's good or not. Resurrector holds more juice, and when one of those is bad (very rare, as with the Boge) it's a shuckey darn moment for sure. Use them both and Boge almost always works great out of the box, though a slight reduction in quality has been noticed the past few orders.

Nothing like a fill and soak....followed by shuckey darn. I have taken tweezers and pulled the filler to squeeze the juice back out. You get most of it back. :yes

• 1 month later...

Boge cartos are great I have switched to the smok tech duel coil clear and they are awesome for throat hit. The only issue I have with them is after about a week they get really hard to draw.....anyone have any ideas I know they are disposable but would like them to last more than a week lol

are you using a high vg content juice? they gunk up the coil on carto's pretty quick, just the nature of the beast.

some pg juices will do it quick too if it's a darker juice with a lot of flavor sediment, the best juices for carto's are thin, light colored juices.

Had the best luck with the 1.7 CLEAR single coils. Duel coils do not work for me and tug on that battery pretty hard. 18650 mod is the only thing I run DC on, while the single coils run well off the Ego. YMMV

For running tanks....single coil is the only way for me to go.

• 1 month later...

I have had BAD luck with Boges lately. I have purchased from 3 different vendors and all performed horrible. I knew something was up when my drip tips were are to put into the carto and on others the tip fit loosely.

Boges use to last me a good 3-4 days before the draw started getting tight. A few lately I have been lucky to get a day.

Boge 2.0 LR - my trusty cartos have failed me.

Right now I am.vaping on a resurrector(sp) that has had 12ml of juice vaped through it with no loss of flavor or tightness in the draw.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...