Cartomizer For A Diy Herbal Extract E-Juice

Hi all, I make my own e-juice by extracting certain essential oils from a certain herb and infusing the oil with nicotine-free e juice. I've had success with this concoction for the most part, but I need to find a cartomizer of some sort that can produce enough heat to vaporize the oil and not clog the atomizer or burn it out. Does anybody have anything on this?

This is of course 100% legal and I am not talking about any sort of drug :)

I'm not a chemist or medical professional BUT

I have read and believe that vaporizing and

inhaling oils is very bad for your lungs.

Please research a lot more before you continue this practice.

I may be very wrong concerning herbal essential oils but

better to be safe than sorry.

As far as an atty that will work,I don't think you'll be able to

find one that won't gunk up quickly using something this thick.

Thats the thing though, it DOES work. And just fine, except the atomizer doesn't last, but I've had mixed results with different cartomizers. And I have done my research, the herb I'm speaking of is Mullein and when you extract the oils and smoke them (or if you just smoke the herb) it acts as an expectorant that clears your lungs, help ya cough up all those cigarettes. And it actually has a taste and hit reminiscent of an actual cig. So now instead of vaping to do no harm we vape to reverse some damage. There has to be something out there that works with this. It's not very thick either and it permeates well in the e juice

If you are determined to use the oil based liquid, the only suggestion I have is to use an atomizer and direct drip. You might also want to try using the LR versions or a high voltage device. The LR will burn hotter than a standard atomizer and a higher voltage device will make the standard atomizer burn hotter. I don't think it is the coil getting clogged, I think it is the filler in the cartomizer becoming saturated in oil and doing the clogging.

Also, using either of the suggestions above, could alter the flavor of your liquid and you might have to add more of the oil. This could prove to put you back at square one.

Edited by BirdDog

My point is that MY lungs cleared themselves of all the tar/crap from cigarettes just fine... even after I started vaping daily. So, all I was getting at was that you don't even need to vape that plant oil stuff to get your lungs to clear out... just start vaping normal e-liquid, and they will clear on their own. However, you are welcome to vape anything you would like, and even this wonderful essential oil that you speak so highly of.

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, don't do oil. Thats not such a good idea.

I personally talked with a herbalist and I think VG tincture is best.

Whys everyone get smacked down when they talk about herbs?

ooohhh, scary I saw the Cannabis post. Well forget that herb. There's more.

We can't talk about herbs not being mind altering. How do you think teas calm, excite, and other herbal uses? Put away the Guana and caffeine! Its why the FDA is 'scared' herbs could be like 'drugs' so there trying to limit them.

Lavender for calming, as well as calamine. Clove is also a disinfectant, and Ainse is supposed to be good and a ton of other things.

I've only started. FDA seems to limit herbal knowledge in general.

Looking for herbal info though. I'd rather vape my medicines than take pills anyway. You guys haven't heard Vape is the new medical delivery? Could use pharms, but really don't suggest that. Chemists need to do that, and keep that garbage. I'll take the ones I grow.

mucinex helps clear the lungs to. even though seems the vaping does help get alot up. 3 months and still cough up alot every morning. 20 years of smoking will take time to clear.