Newbie Looking At Ego Sale On Here

kleraudio

Hey there guys, Im not really a newbie as I vaped for a bit a couple years ago but went back to analogs cuz of the hassle of vaping.

Been seeing good things about the eGo and I see vaportalk has a sale on the kit.

Is this a good starter kit to get or should I get a different eGo kit?

If i get that 54.99 kit what else do i need to get started?

I want to use my own juice and not buy pre filled carts..

I feel so lost again!

Can you guys set me on the right path, with links if possible ? :)

Looking forward to getting off analogs again!

Jim

Cartomizers are awesome! cartos and atomizer/cartride are 2 different types of setups. I just switched to cartomizers and they are great. Cartomizers can be filled with juice. Your best bet is to buy empty ones and fill yourself. Also whatever flavor you put in Id stick with. I dont think switching flavors in the same cartomizer works too well. If you get an Ego try out Boge cartomizers, they are one of the best you can buy. Many people on here can vouch for me on that one, lol. Beings your new buy yourself an Ego kit and a box of Boge cartomizers and you should be set. Wish I woulda known about cartos when I first started vaping. Good luck!

If your looking for some good liquids you can ask for suggestions in a thread and people will tell you what they think of vendors. I personally get my juices from ######. Prices are great and I love their flavors. I get a few different kinds of eliquid from a few different places but I mainly go to vaporpro for my Vanilla liquids, I am a vanilla vaping freak! lol

strykker, thanks a ton!

Cartomizers are more than double the price of carts... do they last a long time??

So I guess I'll pick up the ego kit and some cartomizers then... :))

It blocked your vendor for some reason, can you PM me the place you get your juices from??

Does the vaportalk store ship quickly?

And does rockymountainvapor have official ego kits? I see they have em for 58 but i know their shipping is lightning fast! If its a legit ego I'll probably go that route

Jim

Vapor pro is the site for my juices. Cartomizers have built in atomizers. So u get a fresh atty everytime. They are meant to be disposable. A regular ecig is a 3 piece unit, the battery, atomizer, and your cartridge. When your using cartomizers its a 2 piece unit, your battery and the cartomizer. So your atomizer and cartridge are combined into one piece (cartomizer), hope that makes a little more sense.

For your cartomizers I would go to kalamazoo vapor shop and pick up a pack of Boge 3 ohm cartomizers. Prolly wouldnt hurt to get ya a drip tip to put on the end of the cartomizer. You dont have to cause it comes with a removable white mouthpiece but it has a better feel on your lips with a drip tip I think. So if you get an ego kit, Boge cartos, a drip tip, and go to vapor pro and get a flavor ejuice you might enjoy you will be set!

Oh another thing is vapor pro (my favorite website ever!), has all genuine Joye products which are the best of the best. They have Joye Ego kits there too. I forget the price on them or if they even have the regular Ego. I think they have the Ego-t and Ego Mega so where you get the ego is strictly up to you but just make sure its a genuine device. Joye is genuine and the only thing I will buy. No china knockoff crap! Vapor pro, check it out they wont let you down. I always get my packages in 3 days and customer service is outstanding. I recommend them to anyone but for some reason not many people on here talk about VaporPro. I have never got a bad or non-working item from them. Everything works as it should and they are really good peoples.

Sounds great Strykker thanks for all your help.

I ordered some cartomizers from rocky mountain. I didn't see your post till just now but I'll pick some up from there too.

I bought my ego from vapor talk store, that's genuine joye right?

I bought some juice from kick bass vapor, damn I should have seen your post first.

I'll make an order from your guys too just to try em out.

Thx for clearing up the carto thing too.. That's what I'll try for now.

What flavors do you recommend as I can't find much that interests me....?

I bought a vanilla and a mountain dew :) from kbv...

I'm really looking forward to not smoking regular cigs soon! Hopefully it works and of course there are talks of bans right When I get into this! :(

Well I have tried a lot of Vanilla eliquids because Im a vanilla nut and I have to say that sadly I have not found any that taste like they should except the Vanilla Tobacco and Very Vanilla from Vapor Pro. Thats pretty much all that I buy. Im scared about the ban thing too, lol. Im gonna start stalking up on supplies like its the end of the world, lol. I just bought like 3 bottle of liquid and Im nowhere close to being out, ha.

Figures that the ban is coming right when I get in. Same thing happened with the roll your own cigarettes thing. I discovered I can make a damn good carton of smokes for like 10 bucks then it got banned!

I'll pick up some of that vanilla tomorrow that you were talking about :)

Chris thanks for the heads up, can't wait to get this thing!