Ego Mega Trick

Hi Gang, been messing around with the EMDCC,s Rubber Tips that come with the carto and found something cool! If you cut off the tip so you only have a cylinder left and flip it around so you have the nice smooth bottom, push the cut end into the carto till it's flush with the smooth bottom on top! Add your favorite drip tip and vape away!

Actually I think it gives it a tighter draw and I thought I couldn't get more vaper but wow seems like it!

:cheers:

Too cool! Will give that a try.

Curious as to how you stumbled upon the idea. I bet you were one of those kids who used to take the toaster apart .... :D

Actually I have seen many people just pushing it into the round rubber tip (I believe DayVape does that) so I figured to cut it down and shorten it, then cut the whole tip off and wahla' there you have it :)

Yep... I just ram a drip tip in the opening of the flat/rubber ones and call it good! Works great. :yes

Great idea there... VR !! Question... do you ever find your lips touching the carto though? I don't guess these get nearly as hot as the Boge LR's ... so it's not that big of a deal if you do.

Edited by DAYVAPE