Emdcc

Well guys just got my package in from madvapes. Opened it up and the first thing I did was fill up my Ego Dual Coil Carto and after the first draw I was sold. For now on its the Boge cartos and emdcc. They just give so much more flavor and vapor than my Joye attys did and thats good for me. Thinking about getting a nice 3.7 volt mod now just for my emdcc. My 1000mah ego battery just wont cut it with the way I vape. Im gonna see just exactly how long a full charge will last me. Must say it does look nice on the Ego 1000mah battery tho.

oh man, i just got one of these on wednesday from lite cig. They sent me a free bottle of juice to try and threw one of these in the package. i didn't realize what it was at first but after double checking online i was very surprised and excited to try it and wow! I was previously using the out of the box ego set up and this thing is way better! Super easy to draw and tons of vapor. It seems to use juice really fast, add to that the fact that every time i use it it tastes like i wanna use it again, but yeah. Now i gotta go buy a bunch of em!

Yeah I only bought 4 from madvapes. So I had to place an order for another 10, lol. I love them. Wish I would have found them months ago. It seems all my cartos use a lot of juice but I kinda like that because the more juice it uses the more vapor is being produced.

The MDCC's fit the SB real nice without an adapter. The EMDCC's need an adapter. I have bought adapters left and right and keep misplacing them lol. Same with my twisted drip tips. At least I haven't lost my ePipeMods pipe stem Drip Tip yet. (which I highly recommend with the EMDCC's).

Glad you're liking the new to you carto system!!