Newbie New To Forum

Mhart032

Hey all, i just started vaping ive done alot of reaseach before i decided to try it. so i bought my first of prabably many vaporers i bough the Modern Vapor Lux modle. it seems to be decent with good battery life. i noticed the new ego-c is almost the exact replica of the Lux and knew the lux had been around for a bit so decited if its good enough to be copied then its prabably a good one. i ordered the big kit, found that after smoking for 20 years at a pack a day (by the way i got it out put it togeather and havent picked up a analog cig since) ive been vaping for a week so far and love it. ive found that i dont care much for the flavor of tabbaco lol, thought that it would be the flavor of choice, but alas it is not. i bought my fist flavor at a local head shop flavor other than the tobbaco flavor it came with. it was johnson river choco mint. i found i enjoyed the flavor so much more. and the vap was so much better with the adition of VG witch i did not know about till after i ordered. well since i have placed multiple ordered for flavors all ready upgraded to cartimizers vs cartridges, just seemed easy. noticed a big differeance in the TH and vape. ive also placed an order for a couple vision extremes and a passthrough since i use my macbook pro almost all day log. i was wondering if anyone had any advice on ways to make it easier and an all around better experiance. im thinking of making my own juices. ive read a few posts and pretty much get the gist of it. im a big diy kinda person. so who knows where this will take me.

thanks

Matt

thanks for the welcomes! Ah, well either way it works well, i was told the oposite when i inquired with modern vapor. but we all know when it comes down to it its all about the bottom line on the profit and loss statements. i notice more vapor with different carts. so im enjoying that. ive really slowed my nicotien intake to just vaping 12mg in the morning and 0mg after and through the day. i just enjoy the vape. from what i understand the lux is a 510 with a 900mah batt. ive been looking for the variable 3 stage passthrough, ive ordered just a 900mah passthrough but id like to try different voltages. anyone know off hand what the volts are on the VGO? or the lux? or maybe a round about on a 900mah batt? has anyone tried the vision extreme clearamizer/tanks? im wondering what the 3.0ohs means as well? whats the differance b/t say the 2.7 and the 3.2? or the 3.0? will they work on any 510 batt? or have i orered the wrong items, and should have done more research?

thanks all

Matt

3.7 volts and actually Janty had them first .Do it yourself is quite an endeavor and I am not sure it will save you much monies unless you buy premium liquids.Passthroughs with batteries are 3.7 volts ones without are 5 volts and can be had for $20.00 or less I think there are variable volt passthroughs out there.3 ohms is the resistance lower ohms means more heat using liquid faster and batteries needing charged quicker in exchange for hotter vapor and more of it.A lot of people like it.The engineers setteled on 3 ohms @ 3.7 volts in the beginning for best balance between vapor production and battery life with the 180 mAh batteries and it became the standard.

Edited by mcquinn

Nice, all good info. so i should be ok with what i ordered.i cut my first juice today with VG. i like the vapor, it was a 36mg nicotien, i did what i though with with the calculator app from the forum. to bring it down to 24mg it was a mild tobacco flavor that ive been useing in the mornings. it worked well. a bit thick but it vaps nice and a decent TH. ill keep messing with them. i have quite a few flavors. i orered just flavor from the TPA and pure PG nicotien to try to mix some up. i ordered a small amout of stuff to atleast try. i really like the joogler ones. good flavor and vape at 70/30. where do you guys get yours from?

thanks

Matt

Ive been to madvapes. i like them. i have ordered some stuff from them. it seems expencive to start, but when i compair it to the 3 cartons of cigs i was smoking a months its rather cheap. lol. i just see things and i want to try them all out. i want to get the best vape i can possible get, the more into it i can get the more it will help keep away from the cigs. its been a small struggle to stay away from smoking. but its deff been a lot eaiser than just trying to quit cold turkey. for me i think it was the more hand to mouth thing. plus i work from home so it was easy to go outside when i was on a call or just taking a quick break. are you a cartridge person or drip or cartimizer? i like the cartimizers but i get a burning taste after a bit with them. is there something im doing wrong? i drip fill it, let it sit for a bit then top it off. i ordered some syringes and a tank style cartimizer that should be here tomorrow, im excited to try it out.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. You're on the right track. Vaping is a matter of trial and error to see what works best for you, to find out which flavors you like best, etc. The burning taste you are getting is caused from the cartomizer getting dry. Just keep adding liquid.

I use both atties and carto's,I drip with 306's at home and use Boge carto's when I go out.you have to make sure to get enough liquid in a carto ,about 20-22 drops for a new one and let it soak in for a while before lighting it off or you will get the burnt taste.I like the 60 ml bottles of Dekang liquid for keeping costs down.But you ned to make sure you like the flavor before laying in that much .