What To Get With My Ego?

slowtrain

So, I am goin to order the basic joye ego this week. Any suggestions on what I should add to the order? I already bought some e juice, but I wanna make sure I'm not gonna be wishing I bought such and such accessory in two weeks after I break it in. What do you think?

That pretty much covers it.I get 3 to 5 days from a carto and use 20 to 30 ml of liquid a week so make sure you get enough supplies to hold you over until you want to order again and allow 5 days for shipping .Usually it more like three unless you are out of something you need.

Congrats!! You've made a wonderful decision, you can't go wrong with an eGo!

Pick up some extra attys and/or cartomizers. (it's good to have at least 3 attys stockpiled).

Pick up some extra eLiquid, enough for at least 16mls a week between orders, plus the week it's shipping. So, 3 weeks worth at least. (most orders arrive within 3 days, but there are always snags when we least need them)

Pick up a few extra Delrin Drip Tips. It's important to change and wash the mouthpieces (DT) every day.

Going into winter, with power outages, you might want to consider a 2amp cigarette lighter charger adapter thingie.

Have fun shopping!

Get yourself a nice selection of drip tips. They are very personal, and you never know when you’ll want to play Barbies (people “play Barbies” in video games when they equip their game hero with an item that looks good over an item that performs a useful function).

I have a black, Delrin, 510 type D drip tip that is P.E.R.F.E.C.T. for everyday use. If I’m going to vape in front of a group of people I know, Barbie’s bringin’ the nickel finish 510 type D to complete the iPod look.

I also have these two, weird shaped drip tips that you’re supposed to be able to hold between your lips while you talk. One is anodized. It’s useless. The other is translucent. If you’re vaping nicotine liquid, the translucent tips are great to see if you’re about to inhale a mouthful of nicotine liquid.

-Cantus