Duel Coils Vs Lr

lacy

I use both dual coil and 2.0 Ohm LR cartomizers. I kinda switch off from one to the other. Both work well for me. I get mine from vaporkings or avidvapor. I haven't used a standard resistance in a very long time. Might have to buy some 3.0 Ohm's when I get my Lavatube Mod though. :)

I have the ego t just got the vape-o-matic liquinator and was just wondering about tryin the bog dual coils lr in it. Dropped it today and broke the tip inside next to o-ring. Super glued it. Don't know witch tip to order to replace it. So many tips out there.

I haven't been able to really tell much of a difference between the LR and dual coil at 3.7 volts. I think that they both perform well. Different juices seem to do better in one versus the other but I wouldn't know why. I have single coil smoktech 1.7's and and dual coil smoktech 3.2's (1.6) and I like them both. The dual coils are more expensive, but there seems to be more dual coils that are pre cut for tanks than single coil LR. If you were thinking about cutting your own I would go with the less expensive. :yes