What's The Best Ecig For Me?

TimeToVape

Hey there,

let me first introduce myself. I'm Tim and I live in the Netherlands.

I'm 20 and been smoking since i was 16 or something. I recently found out about ecigs and got enthousiastic.

When I tried the supersmoker of a friend I thought it was an awsome replacement.

But now I''m on the search for the perfect esig for me, and I''m having a hard time.

I smoke about 6-8 sigarets on a normal day, and at party's I smoke a lot like a package. I want my Esig to be able to smoke about a atleast a package before the battery goes out.

I am into singing so I can't use an esig that's too hard on the throat.

I wanna have alot of vapor, because I just love the sensation of feeling my lungs getting filled and blowing out the biggest cloud. :yes

And last but not least, my esig must be good on the eyes.

I really need help on this on because, I really have the budget to be testing these things out, and everyone advices a different cig.

Welcome! Yes, the eGo would be your best choice. I'd also purchase some 2.0 Ohm cartomizers or some dual coil cartomizers to use with your eGo kit. avidvaper here in the US has some great standard length dual coil cartomizers. http://www.avidvaper.com/x2-dual-coil-510-cartomizers/ I use them with my eGo and NOEGO and they work great. IMO Hope this helps! :)