Best Overall Stores Rating! (Juice And Parts)

Like the title sugests im looking for people to chip in with the posts regarding their experience on the best stores for purchase of both juice and parts for our devices, focusing on the combination of price, quality and customer service. U may rate each of these aspects on a 1-10 scale for the maximum of 30 points total.

Edited by rolexblade

Ive only ordered certain things from just a few different places because Ive only been vaping for a little over a month now but here goes.....

VaporPro.com-Prices:9

Quality:9

Customer Service:1000000000+

Avejuice.com-Prices:8

Quality:10

Customer Service:1000000000+

Kalamazoovaporshop.com-Prices:8

Quality:8

Customer Service:7

Only ones Ive recieved products from but these numbers are my opinion on how great these vendors have been to me.

For all of those I like LiteCigUSA ,but VaporTalk ,ElectroNicstix,AwesomeVapor,MadVapes are all in the running.Good service from Kalamazoo AlienVision and Bluemist,but id didn't really care for the liquid.

Only thing i will ever order from alien vision is Boba's Bounty so I dont know about any of their other products. Lot of places have great customer service tho cause I believe as far as ecigs go they are more about helping people than money. I still have many places to try...

FOR CARTOS: Keep in mind... these 'deals' don't always last very long. You gotta get em while they're hot people!

NITELITEVAPOR.COM - $6.50/BOX OF 5 ($4.95 FLAT RATE SHIPPING) (Home of 'Bounty Hunter' e-liquid)

CRYSTALCLEARVAPING.COM - "15 CARTOS FOR $20" (FREE SHIPPING) Always running a '15 carto special' of some sort. (Basically $6.60 per box, plus free drip tip(s), and free syringe/needle for filling)

GOODPROPHETS.COM - $5.99/BOX OF 5 (FREE SHIPPING FOR $30 AND OVER)

FOR JUICES:

VAPORRENU.COM - 'RASPBERRY or STRAWBERRY LIMEADE' - 30ml FOR $8.50 (WITH 'TRIPLE SHOT' OF FLAVORING) (Made per order... highly customizable... shipped in a couple of days. Excellent flavor, etc.)

RAWRVAPOR.COM - 'HAWAII SUNRISE' or any 'HAWAII SERIES' JUICES. - 30ml FOR $16.50 (Made to order juices... very flavorful... decent shipping time. Highly recommended... decent pricing as well.)

VAPORTALK.COM - HOME OF THE FABULOUS 'MENTHA', 'SWEET DAWN', 'APPLE DAPPLE', 'DULCIS', and 'MIDNIGHT' just to name a few. OK pricing for what you get at $7.99 / 10ml bottles... and Christopher is the most helpful person you'll ever find and is willing to help anyone with questions ! Juices are of the highest quality and top-notch flavors! I just wish they were a little less pricey than they are... because there are a lot of really good juice vendors out there now to chose from... and with fabulous price points.

VAPOR TALK HAS.... THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE / FASTEST SHIPPING KNOWN TO MAN!

OTHER VAPE RELATED GEAR:

MADVAPES.COM - OVERALL HAS A VERY LARGE SELECTION OF STUFF... AT REASONABLE PRICES!

Edited by DAYVAPE

Largest selection with really low prices goes to Madvapes and to GoodProphets.

Best customer service goes to VaporTalk

Best juice at ridiculously low prices goes to DIy and to NiteLiteVapors

Best of each goes to a variety of stores. There are *best* ones out there everywhere.

Largest selection with really low prices goes to Madvapes and to GoodProphets.

Best customer service goes to VaporTalk

Best juice at ridiculously low prices goes to DIy and to NiteLiteVapors

Best of each goes to a variety of stores. There are *best* ones out there everywhere.

I say that 'Nitelitevapors' does indeed have some fairly low prices... but not the 'best juice for the lowest price', in my opinion. :) It is $10.50 per 30ml ...but you better like Tobacco flavored juices, because that's about all they have to offer. My vote, on the other hand, for the 'best juice at best price', must go to VaporRenu. ($8.50 per 30ml) I MUST have 'Raspberry or Strawberry Limeade' from them... (with a shot of menthol of course.)

So, Uma, I'm curious... have you tried them yet? What were your thoughts? I haven't tried that many different flavors from them... but it's only because I've found the few that I can't live without!

'Raspberry Limeade' or 'Strawberry Limeade'... 'triple shot'... 'splash of menthol' = ALL DAY/EVERY DAY VAPES!

I would, however, have to fully agree with all other statements in your post! :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE