Broke My Ego Battery

So, like the genius that I am, I was pulling my clear rubber cap off my cartomizer (which I keep on to let me know the darn thing is filled), and pulled the freaking battery in two! I can';t seem to get it pushed back together? Other than that...any ideas?

-c

What model are you using?

Of course it's my T. 1000mAh...couldn't have been the 650!?

Say a few kind words over it and order another ,or a fancy mod.Just another learning experience.I still can't figure out how those Chines put those things together.I bet they don't drink coffee.

Kind words, eh? So much for that! What mod do you rec?

The bottom came off my eGo T 1000 mah battery and since it was only half off and wires were still intact I just duck taped it back together. It still works today, only thing I did was take the tape off and super glued it together. I had one come apart from the top part where you twist it into the carto. I had to throw that one away.

Where did you get the battery from and how old is it? I'm guessing by pull apart you mean the silver portion came off? I've never seen that happen on a battery before. I took one apart one time to see the insides and it took quite a bit of work to separate the two parts.

If I gather what your saying correctly, you placed the cartomizer onto the battery, then pulled of the rubber cover while the cartomizer was still attached? If so, that should not have caused the battery to split like that. If the battery is only a month or so old I'd ask the supplier for a replacement. I know if you purchased it from us I'd replace it.

Whichever mod strikes your sense of style and budget.I happen to build box mods ,as I am a low budget kind of person.I haven't bought into the theory that you can get better vapor with the same carto and battery on a particular mod.I suspect some people are justifying thier expenditure in thier minds.

• 4 weeks later...

1000mah in 2 pieces cool you can fit those into .50bmg shells and make a bullet mod is the black wire still attached to the battery pack if it is thats the ground wire. idk if it was mine i would take that wire out extend it and run it into a hole drilled where the primer should go on the shell solder it into the hole sand it so it looks nice put the battery in the shell and use a vise to press in the switch assembly. just my .02 if its still attached inside the ego (because it does have to ground out. you could use a clamp to press the switch back in. and have a nice fixed ego 1000mah.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dropped my Ego once and the threaded silver button piece came out a bit. I just pushed it back down and super glued it. Still working batt, still in use today. About two months. If it came completely out I just don't know...I would try to push it back together?

I dropped my Ego once and the threaded silver button piece came out a bit. I just pushed it back down and super glued it. Still working batt, still in use today. About two months. If it came completely out I just don't know...I would try to push it back together?

Yes, just push it back together. This happens to me all the time. If you put enough "snapping" force to the battery the factory seal will loosen and it will separate. I've had them completely separate to the point where they were only connected by 2 little wires and they still work as long as the wires are still conected. Just press the parts back together and you're good to go. I've tried super glue and gorilla glue but it sometimes still happens because when you accidentally apply alot of sideways force something has to give. I've lost a few betteries this way because the wire conections broke after it separated but I am extremely rough with them at work and this only happens when I crush them by accident when they are in my pocket.

• 1 month later...

Say a few kind words over it and order another ,or a fancy mod.Just another learning experience.I still can't figure out how those Chines put those things together.I bet they don't drink coffee.

haha almost wet my pants laughing