5V Mod On The Way! Oh Yeah!

Hello vaping friends! Got me a big order from kalamazoo vapor shop coming. I ordered a big kazoo, 14500 batteries, charger, and a 510-ego adapter. I'm gonna use the adapter so I can use my Joye Mega atomizer and Cartridges on it. Im thinking that its gonna produce some massive vapor and flavor. Anybody tried the Big Kazoo? Its a true 5 volt mod and uses two 14500 batteries. Im not too knowledgable when it comes to the volts and mods but I decided to give it a try. I figure its more power which should be more vapor and flavor than my regular 3.2 or 3.7 volt ego 650mah battery or whatever volts they are. This will be my first mod, Ive only been vaping for about a month and dont know what to expect but I expect it to be better than my ego batteries. If anybody has tried this before let me know what you guys think. Thanks!! Vape on guys!!

Thanks. I ordered 2 sets of batteries but plan to get quite a few for backup. Have a feeling Im going to like vaping on 5 volts. I just cant stop buying stuff for my vape addiction, lol. But hey its a good addiction I guess. Could be still buying them nasty, smelly, unhealthy analogs. lol, or worse a crack cocaine addiction, lol. Ill let you guys know how it goes when it comes in. Ima be stalking the mailman. ha

That is bada.$$ lol That explains what I do while waiting for the mailman. Im more of a track your package stalker and when I see its in my town for delivery its looking out the window and running to the mailbox. Ha I thought I was the only one that does this. Guess its a way of life for us now.