Time For A Mod

Im ready for a mod! Been using the ego for a couple months. Recently trying Catomizers, not bad......thinking I will get a cartomizer tank.

So after alot of research im thinking the Silver Bullet or a VV box mod. Maybe both?

Any opinions welcome. No matter what, I need more power and size not an issue. Price is....im not looking to buy an expensive VV mod like a pro vari at the moment.

I just feel 3.7 volt is sometimes lacking, and ive I have tried different LR attys and carts. Maybe before I jump to a SB i should check out a cheap VV box mod. I know the SB is 3.7 or 6 volt. Maybe they make a box mod that uses the same batteries as the SB?

Thanks for you time

ide say 120......a SB set up will run me about that. Was not wanting to spend that much on a VVbox mod though......was looking cheap for a box mod. Cant remember where I saw one for about 35......im sure that was without batteries and charger.

Havnt seen too many reviews on it but I thought about trying that big kazoo box mod. Like I said seen it once and havnt looked much more into it. Watch and read reviews on everything!!!! It saves you money and frustration with junk.

Dang, you are presented with a difficult decision, to choose just one. Both the Silver Bullet and the Buzz Pro rock. The Omega is like the Silver Bullet but without wiring, it's mechanical and will last even longer than the trusty SB. I love my SB and gladly recommend it anytime anyplace. Stick a syringe tank with a feed hole on it and you're good to go even with a modified LR atty or the modified carto.

On the other hand, that Buzz Pro is really top dog. The Provari and the Darwin are perhaps one rung higher on the ladder, but BP makes them work for it. There is more things that can go wrong with a Vv due to more wiring, but the Buzz Pro people are top notch and will fix it without hassle. Some never have a problem, and some will. Its the nature of electronics as you know.

Buzz and Reo have hooked up and are soon presenting the first ever Vv Reo in the weeks ahead. First the woodvilles, then the mini's and Grands.. Exciting times!!!

If you get the SB, you have 3.7v and 6v and even 5v ... but you don't get the in betweens, like 4.8v which is a super sweet spot for a lot of juices. The Buzz Pro will give you the 3.7 and all the in betweens clear up to 6 or 7 or whatever.

For heaven's sakes, get them all!!! I can't stand this decision making.

Who makes this silver bullet you speak of dayvape? I might look into that one for myself. Thanks

Altsmoke makes the Silver Bullet ... and they have a bunch of colors now! http://altsmoke.com/...lverbullet.html

Variable voltage is nice... I have a VV Saber Touch and to be honest I only use my 3.7 v devices with LR cartos... so VV isn't really necessary for me! Also, I'm not a fan of battery stacking anyway... not that they would blow up, just not the safest thing to do. I have just settled in happily with 3.7v and LR.

Edited by DAYVAPE