Vapor Talk Juice Comments

Christopher

Here are some comments I have received about Vapor Talk Juice, thank you for all the positive feedback! :icecream:

Dulcis is definitely an RY4 variant and a fairly good one. Less tobacco flavor, more sweet, nutty, caramel flavor(which I like) although the tobacco definitely is there. This one's got good caramel/nutty overtones(like eating a good butterbrickle candy-whichI REALLY like). The required vanilla tones are there as well. Kind of like a mix between a good flue-cured/RY1 and RY4. My favorite thing about dulcis is that it stands up fairly well to higher voltage vapes. Some RY4's are really flavorful at 3.7V but the higher voltages(5 and above) tend to tear the flavor apart to just pure throat hit. Dulcis seems to be able to handle the higher voltages well while still maintaining it's flavor. I'm not a guy that's to crazy about alot of overbearing throat hit either. Dulcis , while having a nice throat hit, doesn't overdo it. I'll definitely be ordering more in the future. - Mark

Over the best couple of months I've been baling and contributing on the VT forums. You might know me as Genet1c, nd I have to say that Chris's liquid is the best of the best. The dulcis is a very sweet, very smooth, smokey kind of caramel sort of flavor. Very similia to RY4, but much sweeter and smoother. The vapor is also the closest in feel to analogs, more so than any flavor I've tried thusfar. The mentha is also the BEST menthol flavor I've had. I was never a menthol smoker, but I have tried 3 other menthol flavors. This is by far the closest overall to real cigarettes overall nd is not a mint flavor like other menthol eliquids. I would highly recommend this to any1 with an electric cigarette. Whether u smoke menthol or not, you will love this flavor. I haven't smoked anything but my vaportalk menthol in 2 weeks. Both great flavors! - Genetic

This is without a doubt, the purist and clearest E-liquid that I have ever purchased so far!! It has a taste somewhat similar to RY4, but much, much better!! LOVE IT!! Vapor is strong and consistent also. You absolutely have to try this one, you will not be disappointed! Just hope that it will soon be sold in bigger bottles! Will definitely order again! - "Vapon"

Got both the Dulcis and Mentha (16mg) today (thanks Parked!). I enjoy both very much. The Mentha is great. Cool and fresh, like it's supposed to be. Strong, but not overpowering. The Dulcis is also a very good vape. Sweet and smooth. Doesn't exactly taste like caramel to me, but has a great taste. Awesome product at an even better price! - Rook

Not a review writer but I love this flavor. Sweet without being overly so. Nice caramel flavor without being "candy".

Very pleasant throat hit in my 901 and equally nice vapor.

This will now be my daily vape.

Have to go order more now =) - Lesly

OK,I'm not(or wasn't) a menthol smoker so I didn't give this 5 stars strictly because I've only tried 1 other menthol e-liquid.

I did on the other hand occasionally pick up a pack of Salem's, Kool's or Marb Menth over my 42 years as a smoker. This juice is so close to a menthol,I felt like I was cheating. This reminds me more of a Salem than a Kool or MM,very smooth. It doesn't have that harsh taste I remember those to have. Very nice lingering after taste.It does not,IMO have a minty taste like I've heard some complaints about menthol juice in other reviews.

I've several flavors since I began vaping 2 months ago. Some I don't care for,some are just OK,some,IMO,are just bad(as in quality) & then I have my favorites. This just was added to my favs.- "Newbutts"

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines